Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida County & Metro Jails
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida County & Metro Jails Topics and discussion specific to County & Metro jail facilities in Florida.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:28 PM

Default Calls from County Jail

My ex is sitting in county (Escambia County), and probably will be there for close to a year while going through trial. I've been using ICSolutions to prepay for calls to my phone. $3.15 for a 15minute call is insane (I honestly never thought I'd miss the "cheap" calls from Feds). He's calling to talk to our son and I both, so we're going through some minutes.
Its probably a wicked long shot, but is there anyway to get cheaper calls? I googled and a few "unlimited" call from jail companies showed up, but are those legit and allowed?
Thanks in advance! Its been a lot of years since I've done the calls from county thing, and I know there's been changes to jail calls.
Sponsored Links