Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Kentucky that do not fit into any other Kentucky sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:38 PM

Default They lost his tv, need advice

I posted about this once here I think but heís filed the papers, they faxed them to LLCC from Lee but they still havenít got his tv to him. He thinks they are just telling him whatever to get him out of their face. He wrote a letter to the warden etc. too. Is there anything else he can do or I can do? His tv was on his property list when he left LLCC but it never made it to Lee. He thinks maybe an inmate stole it because they use them to load the buses etc. I donít know but this isnít fair. Do they have to return the property or compensate or do they just get away with this?!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2018, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 6,049 Times in 3,007 Posts

Links to the DOC page with the Policies and Procedures for Missing Property and Claims. The links go to .pdf pages. You can either try to go there on a computer or see if your phone will download .pdf.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:46 PM

Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallflower78me View Post
I posted about this once here I think but heís filed the papers, they faxed them to LLCC from Lee but they still havenít got his tv to him. He thinks they are just telling him whatever to get him out of their face. He wrote a letter to the warden etc. too. Is there anything else he can do or I can do? His tv was on his property list when he left LLCC but it never made it to Lee. He thinks maybe an inmate stole it because they use them to load the buses etc. I donít know but this isnít fair. Do they have to return the property or compensate or do they just get away with this?!
Though we are not in Kentucky the same thing happened to my husband. He had to send a copy of his property sheet when he left and he had to get a copy of the property sheet that was filled out when he got to the new facility to the original facility he left proving that the TV was never checked in by the new facility he got it back within a week hope he gets it back