Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WASHINGTON > Washington General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Washington General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Washington that do not fit into any other Washington sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Donation Award 

Default JJT - Moderator, a belated introduction

Hi. With all the new members, I thought I would re-introduce myself.

I am JJT, Moderator Oregon/Washington forums, 20+ years drug free, and I am a PTO Addict.

I am (muffled sound) years old, have 2 sons and 3 grandsons.

I met Fellah some 30 years ago when he lived just down the road. He is 2 days older than I am, and beings neither one of us can remember exactly when we met.... We say it was when we were 14.

We developed a deep friendship that has lasted on and off again over the decades. We both drifted in and out of each other’s lives, finally loosing all contact back in the early 1990's.

Flash forward to 2003. It was me who went looking for Fellah, after a very painful breakup. I needed to find the one person on Earth who really knew me... knew everything about me and would not judge my grief. I found him sitting in a prison in Washington state, and we have been together ever since.

I found PTO because of a research assignment for my term paper on Alcohol & Drug Abuse Programs in Oregon Prisons for my Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs class. I was referred to PTO by another online support site.

I was a lurker. Yes, for several months I was that guest that kept visiting PTO, again and again and again. I think I had read the entire site before I became a member. I have learned more from PTO than I ever could on my own. I learn almost every time I log on, and if I am ever wrong about something, I am the first to admit it. I finally took the plunge and joined February 2004, and have never regretted that decision!

What is so amazing..... so wonderful about PTO, is that we will NEVER REALLY KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WE HELP! And that is why I have stayed. To help as many people as I can on this crazy path of loving someone in the system. There is so much to learn!

Fellah came home May of 2005. Life will never be the same again!

JJT
Oregon/Washington Forums

Last edited by JJT; 09-28-2005 at 10:00 PM..
Sponsored Links