Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Missouri that do not fit into any other Missouri sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 03-27-2008, 09:02 AM

I can't remember if I even introduced myself. But I'm Erin and my man is in FRDC and will be permed out there, so hopefully he'll be home soon

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 10:52 AM
Jennifer Morgan

Hello my names Jennifer my Husbands in Booneville and has been there for almost 8 months
Old 03-27-2008, 11:14 AM

Welcome Jennifer
Old 03-27-2008, 06:47 PM

Welcome to PTO Jennifer!!!
Old 03-28-2008, 03:18 PM

My ex is in secc in charelston, I divorced him after he went up for rape, but i feel really bad because I miss him and still love him, if i voice this to anyone they say I am stupid, he did me wrong and I dont need him. I regret the divorce, I go to visit and we have been talking so much and he is really sorry for what he did. I should have stood by him, for better or worse. I am from SIkeston and my drive is short, so I go as often as I can sneak away without family or friends knowing.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:58 PM
I am his Wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynelopez
My ex is in secc in charelston, I divorced him after he went up for rape, but i feel really bad because I miss him and still love him, if i voice this to anyone they say I am stupid, he did me wrong and I dont need him. I regret the divorce, I go to visit and we have been talking so much and he is really sorry for what he did. I should have stood by him, for better or worse. I am from SIkeston and my drive is short, so I go as often as I can sneak away without family or friends knowing.
One of the good things I have noticed about this site is that people tend not to judge other people or their lives. Everyone has to live their life , their way. No one can make those choices for you. People here tend to support you regardless of what is happening. Now that is not to say they won't express their opinions...LOL...or what they would do in that position but I believe we have all learned the hard way that the only person that can make life choices are the ones living that life. Anyway .....WELCOME to PRO !
Old 03-28-2008, 05:00 PM
I am his Wife!

oooooooops not PRO but PTO
Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 PM

Reynelopez, I couldn't agree more with Ladybug801's comments! Remember the old saying, "To thine ownself be true!"

Welcome to PTO!!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:14 PM

I am jumping on the Ladybugs band wagon. Only you can know what makes you happy.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:51 PM

Hi Teb

My name is Victor. My fience Kathy is in Chillicothe. Man I miss this girl!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:35 PM
HoldingOn2MySoulmate

d-v-o-n here. I'm originally from Kansas City, KS but make my home in Independence. My fiance is at Crossroads in Cameron. I make the 40 min drive about twice a month. For lack of better wording, he's in a good prison. And since this is the first time he's ever been to prison...and the first time I've ever visited anyone in prison...I will say that it has been nothing like we expected. It's been a pretty good experience. We keep to ourselves and truly enjoy each other's company and time spent. I wish I could see him more....but with gas prices the way that they are and the fact that I just bought my first home, it's not in the cards to go more often. He understands and supports me, emotionally in whatever I do, just as much as I support him. We are due to get married in Sept. That's going to be an interesting experience! LOL! But he's was mines before he went to prison...and he'll be mines when he comes out. He's my best friend, my confidante, my raw dawg and soon, he'll be my husband.

Its funny how you can feel so alone out in the world, and not feel safe until you step into that prison and get to hold, no matter how briefly, your man.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I am his Wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-v-o-n View Post
d-v-o-n here. I'm originally from Kansas City, KS but make my home in Independence. My fiance is at Crossroads in Cameron. I make the 40 min drive about twice a month. For lack of better wording, he's in a good prison. And since this is the first time he's ever been to prison...and the first time I've ever visited anyone in prison...I will say that it has been nothing like we expected. It's been a pretty good experience. We keep to ourselves and truly enjoy each other's company and time spent. I wish I could see him more....but with gas prices the way that they are and the fact that I just bought my first home, it's not in the cards to go more often. He understands and supports me, emotionally in whatever I do, just as much as I support him. We are due to get married in Sept. That's going to be an interesting experience! LOL! But he's was mines before he went to prison...and he'll be mines when he comes out. He's my best friend, my confidante, my raw dawg and soon, he'll be my husband.

Its funny how you can feel so alone out in the world, and not feel safe until you step into that prison and get to hold, no matter how briefly, your man.
Welcome to PTO my guy is in Western which is just down the road from crossroads and I think that there are a couple of ladies here that have guys in crossroads so hey you will fit right in

Last edited by Ladybug801; 04-11-2008 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: didn't get the smile on the end
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybug801 For This Useful Post:
d-v-o-n (04-12-2008)
Old 04-12-2008, 09:32 PM

Welcome to PTO! I'm sure you'll find this to be a terrific site!
Old 04-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Walking the Walk
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,378 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
d-v-o-n here... We are due to get married in Sept. That's going to be an interesting experience! LOL!
Welcome again, d-v-o-n.

My husband and I were married at Crossroads last month, and it was a really good, positive experience. If you have any questions about how marriages are conducted there just drop me a PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormChild View Post
Welcome again, d-v-o-n.

My husband and I were married at Crossroads last month, and it was a really good, positive experience. If you have any questions about how marriages are conducted there just drop me a PM.
Well Congrats on the wedding stormchild. My husband and I got married at Algoa last April we had our first year anniversary on Sunday.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:

First off WELCOME to PTO!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the wedding. Let me know if you need any help or Stormchild since she just got married there I am sure she knows what she is doing. I got married at Algoa and I made the best out of the wedding and did everything I could to make it feel like the real thing since it was the real thing. HEHEHE. I have pics posted in the wedding pic forum if you want to check it out.
Old 04-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Walking the Walk
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,378 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPhillips View Post
Well Congrats on the wedding stormchild. My husband and I got married at Algoa last April we had our first year anniversary on Sunday.
Thanks. Hubby and I really enjoyed our wedding day, and nothing about it made us feel cheated or as though our marriage wasn't 'real'. I agree so much with what you say about being able to make the day special no matter where the ceremony's held.

And happy anniversary to both of you; I hope you had a great day together on Sunday.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:35 PM

Default Intro.........

I am Carrie and I am from Missouri. My fiance is also locked up in Missouri
Old 05-04-2008, 06:39 PM

Welcome Carrie
Old 05-26-2008, 06:21 AM
skittlez

Default New Missouri resident, New wife, New pain

I'm very new to Missouri & I know absolutely no one here. I just married my soulmate whom just days ago transfered from wyandotte county jail to El Dorado RDU. I'm so so lost but this site has saved me so now all that I need is maybe go to the get togethers I read about, lol, but N~E who,
My name is chayse & my husband is temp at El Dorado~RDU
Old 05-26-2008, 06:26 AM
skittlez

Default New Missouri resident, New wife, New pain

I'm very new to Missouri & I know absolutely no one here. I just married my soulmate whom just days ago transfered from wyandotte county jail to El Dorado RDU. I'm so so lost but this site has been extreMely helpful to me so now I really would like to attend a get together I read about, lol, but N~E who,
Old 05-26-2008, 08:21 AM
I am his Wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
I'm very new to Missouri & I know absolutely no one here. I just married my soulmate whom just days ago transfered from wyandotte county jail to El Dorado RDU. I'm so so lost but this site has been extreMely helpful to me so now I really would like to attend a get together I read about, lol, but N~E who,

Welcome to our big "little" group. There are some wonderfu, helpful people out there. If you have any questions or comments just post them and someone will come along and help you if they can or support you if they can't . Take care.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:31 PM

welcome to PTO
Old 06-22-2008, 09:18 AM

Talking

hi my name is kerri and i have a good friend in springfield mo he comes home aug12th 2008
Old 06-23-2008, 08:47 AM

There are a lot of us from Springfield around here welcome.