Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Member Introductions & Bull in Session Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Member Introductions & Bull in Session Lounge Introductions forum for California members and a place to discuss non-prison related topics with other people in the State.

Old 10-21-2016, 05:11 AM

Post INTRO - Mister Minor from Long Beach

I also posted an intro in the main page so i'll keep this short. i am a currently free post-incarceration person who has been traumatized even though my custody was short, my charges dropped and i was releases the second time in a week. LA county treats the mentally ill in their jail population abhorrently and i wanted to maybe talk to others about it in hopes of possibly figuring out how to effect real changes. probly not gonna happen. mostly i came on here to assure family members that 713.981.0098 is a legit number used in some LA county facilities as the number the company that administers the collect calls from such cells (i.e. long beach superior court isolation cells) as have phones for collect calls may use. i.e. this number shows up on yr caller id, even if it says some weird stuff like "north county distributing" it is a number from a collect calling company which is contracted with LA county (and with a lil Googling i see it's very common in other precincts nationwide), so answer it if you have a loved one who may be in trouble and then pay their exorbitant fees to find out what trouble yr loved one is in. Anyway i would love to chat about the procedures used in la county for the mentally ill, specifically in twin towers on the top floors. that place is my nightmare factory every night. sweat and groans waking up my wife with images and feelings of being thrown around and having water and t.p. witheld, as well as much needed medication. anyway. i'm new here.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2016, 07:20 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,213 Times in 1,480 Posts

Welcome to PTO and also our California forums - glad you joined us and I am hoping you will find support and helpful information here!