Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Old 08-11-2020, 11:25 PM

Default Ankle monitor and out on bond

My boyfriend is being accused of two counts of rape F1 and two counts of F2 gross sexual imposition. We are in ohio.

He is being accused of something he never did. Some girls got pissed off at him and made false claims about him.
From what I been told. is the fact that it is their word over his. They have no evidence. from what he says his lawyer says. They did end up keeping his cell phone. That much he did tell me.

I know that he is out on bond right now. They have him on and ankle monitor. He is being told he is not allowed to move. Because the condition of his bond was to live at that address he is at. But he is sleeping on a blow up bed in the kitchen under the table of someones home.

What I wanna know is there a way that this is ture of false about the moving. He is very scared to ask his lawyer.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2020, 12:01 AM
Donation Award 

First I would not discuss any facts in any forum. Second when you post bail you must provide an address. This is where he is to serve his “house arrest” and no, he cannot go to another location without prior approval.
The Following User Says Thank You to His_Queen13 For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (08-12-2020)
Old 08-12-2020, 08:02 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD
Donation Award 

Thanked 33,106 Times in 16,541 Posts

You might also want to check into the laso forum
http://prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101

Be sure to scroll waaaay down the page. You cant see the whole forum unless you do.
Im sorry you are both having to deal with this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (08-12-2020)
Old 08-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxcial View Post
My boyfriend is being accused of two counts of rape F1 and two counts of F2 gross sexual imposition. We are in ohio.

He is being accused of something he never did. Some girls got pissed off at him and made false claims about him.
From what I been told. is the fact that it is their word over his. They have no evidence. from what he says his lawyer says. They did end up keeping his cell phone. That much he did tell me.

I know that he is out on bond right now. They have him on and ankle monitor. He is being told he is not allowed to move. Because the condition of his bond was to live at that address he is at. But he is sleeping on a blow up bed in the kitchen under the table of someones home.

What I wanna know is there a way that this is ture of false about the moving. He is very scared to ask his lawyer.

He cannot move without prior authority from pretrial services / probation / judge. The point is that while on bond, they need to know exactly where he is at all times.They could deny the move, so he needs to be prepared for that. But if his new proposed address is found suitable, I think there is a good chance it would be approved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigmaingr For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (08-12-2020), sidewalker (08-13-2020)