Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

View Poll Results: Does your MWI ask you for any of the following
Money 75 22.46%
Nothing at all 168 50.30%
Books, magazines - things to pass time more quickly 67 20.06%
Anything I can get from the internet 38 11.38%
Sexy, sexual stories, letters, pictures 136 40.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 334. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2018, 04:07 PM

So far, nada.

I like that. Pero, i am sure 1 day he might. or maybe not, as far as "asking etc. al.,"

but we have not yet gotten there, to where he is asking for things...Just 2 continue to have me in his life, to help him, realize there is GREAT things/great people left in the world, because he has not met ONE.(Sad)life he has had et.al., and he has ask me to continue:
>Liftin'him up and
>Inspiring him 24hours a day and to always remind him, God is good because nothing,nor no one in his entire life has done this, even his own twin-sis told me this prior to him, since last march, and he ask to simply remain as "pure" and honest,and trusting and mature-woman status, as i am in life and focus etc.al., that's it,

and getting to know each other et.al., as he has never met 1 woman anywhere close to me, et.al., and we are enjoying each other, our rare special friendship... all of this year(Seven months in mid july or so)

adios
Lead with your MIND + not your heart.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2018, 04:52 AM

my MWI asks for EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING..he wants money all the time even tho he knows im a single mother and dont work he demands i send him money and if i dont he refuses to write or call until i give him the money he asks for..smh
Old 07-03-2018, 05:27 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,841 Times in 2,089 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToFaswife View Post
my MWI asks for EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING..he wants money all the time even tho he knows im a single mother and dont work he demands i send him money and if i dont he refuses to write or call until i give him the money he asks for..smh
Sweetie, I do not know why accept this...but it is happening because you let it happen. You deserve so much more than this. What would you say to your daughter if a man will treat her this way one day?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarianna For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (08-04-2020), maytayah (07-03-2018), ToFaswife (07-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
Sweetie, I do not know why accept this...but it is happening because you let it happen. You deserve so much more than this. What would you say to your daughter if a man will treat her this way one day?
well thankfully i dont have a daughter i have a son but if i had a daughter ofcourse i would tell her shes being used and deserves so much better however unfortunately i have fallen extremely hard for this man and hes everything to me right now and he knows that and i would be heartbroken if i lost him so i do what i have to keep him in my life...im truly in love with him and he says he feels the same way i do...but honestly sometimes i dont think so...but then here come the what if's...like what if he does feel the same way and i lose the best thing that has ever happened to me besides my son.
The Following User Says Thank You to ToFaswife For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (07-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 05:58 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,841 Times in 2,089 Posts

Quote:
im truly in love with him and he says he feels the same way i do...but honestly sometimes i dont think so...but then here come the what if's...like what if he does feel the same way and i lose the best thing that has ever happened to me besides my son.
Well, it is up to you of course If I were you though....I would go through your own posts on here - and grab a pen, write down the pros and cons of this relationship. You seem to be in a lot of doubt and he treats you badly, but still you say he's the best thing that's ever happened to you. What are those amazing things he does for you? How do his actions and words show you that he has your back and that he respects you as a person/woman? How does he support you, emotionally? You don't need to reply in this thread as this is a bit off topic, really....but maybe it would be beneficial for you to go through these things in your own mind. I genuinely hope the best for you and I am only saying these things because based on your posts in this community you don't really seem like someone in a happy & balanced relationship

The Following User Says Thank You to Sarianna For This Useful Post:
ToFaswife (07-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Thanked 12,207 Times in 5,104 Posts
Default What does your MWI ask of you?

Quote:
well thankfully i dont have a daughter i have a son but if i had a daughter ofcourse i would tell her shes being used and deserves so much better however unfortunately i have fallen extremely hard for this man and hes everything to me right now and he knows that and i would be heartbroken if i lost him so i do what i have to keep him in my life...im truly in love with him and he says he feels the same way i do...but honestly sometimes i dont think so...but then here come the what if's...like what if he does feel the same way and i lose the best thing that has ever happened to me besides my son.

My love let me tell you how to find out if this man loves you or not. Its really simple.
Stop sending any money. Tell him you have to focus on you and your son keeping up with your bills and keeping a roof etc. Tell him you cannot send anymore money. If he loves you he will be ok with that if he harasses you for money or leaves you have your answer.
I think I could make an educated guess about his motives but I think deep down you already know.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (08-04-2020), Sarianna (07-03-2018), ToFaswife (07-03-2018), WeepingWillow (07-04-2018)
Old 07-14-2018, 06:30 PM

We talk on the phone a LOT so we split the phone bill which I think is very reasonable.

He's told me that he will never ask me to put money on his books and made me promise I would never send him money as a "surprise" or he would be mad.

Other than that I do regular girlfriendy things for him. I look up names of songs for him that he liked from a tv show or commercial. I look up other stuff online.

I send him lots of pictures and he makes picture requests sometimes.

He makes it very clear that these are only requests and I don't need to do anything more than just being there for him.

I was lucky to have met such a good man. I'll be honest and say that if he asked me for money I would sure as shit send it to him but that's not the kind of relationship he wants. We are like equals and he does a lot for me too.

If you're not happy with your current situation remember there are plenty of good guys in there who would be happy with just your companionship.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:21 PM

My guy doesn't actually ask me for anything, but I've sent phone money (though he pays for most of it), books, hundreds of photos, and yes... sexy stories. He, however, has been asked to write many stories for me and has done so with enthusiasm. He also had a drawing made of the both of us, which he sent me for my birthday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iárnvidia For This Useful Post:
missmob (07-20-2018)
Old 01-30-2019, 12:53 PM

What my guys asks of me is to never give up on him, to stay by his side, to be his Queen, to love him...

What I do for him is what I'll do if he was out here.. Meet his needs..

Last edited by TheWrightOne; 01-30-2019 at 12:57 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheWrightOne For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-31-2019), Taliba00 (08-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 11:07 AM
Site Moderator

Thanked 23,976 Times in 8,422 Posts

Has covid impacted what and how you send to your loved one? Mine is now in transitional housing, but his DOC allowed an extra 'quarterly package' due to the extended lockdowns.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:47 AM

Right now nothing. He never really asked for anything. For the first 6 months I didn’t give him anything then here and there I would put money on his books or order him a package because I wanted to. At the time he didn’t have much money. Fortunately, he started making a lot of money and now he’s the one who takes care of me. He sends money on a regular, he just bought me a new phone yesterday. He paid off my debt. He gives me whatever I need. I wasn’t expecting for him to do so much for me but when he came up the first thing he did was take care of me. I loved him when he didn’t have anything and I honestly don’t care about the money he sends. It’s nice to be taken care of but I would be with him anyway if he didn’t have anything. The love he has for me is just enough for me.
Old 08-30-2020, 05:07 PM

The one and only time he ever asked me for anything was when he was being transferred and he didn't have some of the basic things he needed at his holdover location.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:14 PM

My MWI is now my husband. Throughout everything he hasn't asked me for a single thing other than stamps once in a while. I do have to say that he has a lot of financial help from his second mother.
Old 09-24-2020, 10:12 AM

Default Does Not Ask for Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnGIFTED View Post
Simple pole, what does your MWI ask from you? Does he ask for it, or do you volunteer to do it?

Lauren, does not ask for much. She is pretty self-sufficient. But I always offer to help if she needs it. Having been in prison I understand the realities of prison life and how even the possession of simple things like toiletries can make life so much easier.

Most of what I send her is the stamps to write, to make video calls and send photos.
--When Harry Met Sally movie
Code:

Old 10-18-2020, 08:38 AM

My man actually sends he money when he’s able to generate revenue on his end. He is old school Cuban, wants to take care of me & my daughter. We have a joint CashApp that is open for either of us to use, as well as contribute to. We mostly use this account to put money on phone, on his books, JayPay stamps/video visitations, etc. I only use money from the account if I really really need it, or he forces me to use some for a late bill, etc. Honestly, this man has done more for me from in there - than any guy has ever has ever done for me out here ❤️