Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BECOMING INVOLVED > Prison Activism
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Activism What's going on? How to become involved.

Old 08-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Account Closed

Tricksie

Did I ever target you in any kind of criticism specifically? No, I don't think so. Am I not just sharing information about what it took to get these reforms this far so that everyone can help take them the rest of the way?

Have I bullied you by asking some important questions that seems to be holding up the rescue of tens of thousands of people who can return to their families if enough people get their act together?

Did I not say that shared humor is good after the work of posting at the news sites is done? Being informed doesn't mean a dang thing unless a person is going to DO something with that information, which by the way, I have noticed that you do. What I am saying is that posting to one another is not as beneficial to us all as educating the public and posting out there where it might turn people around so we might someday be able to gather signatures.

If you're taking everything personally that I am saying it is not because I have targeted you. A lot of needed energy is wasted in PTO, but now I understand why. The priority is different in here. People come here for handholding and not to make it all different. That explains the attitude of "don't stress me."

Meanwhile others are working themselves to death to try and rescue everyone in spite of their own challenges of legal cases, health problems, financial woes and everything else.

Guess we'll all just have to suffer until enough of us get it that we do not need to be suffering when we outnumber everyone as voters. So slay the messenger but I notice you all hang on every word of the news items which are largely written by journalists in the UNION.

And those letters to editors that you all post up here that give you so much relief, where do you think those are coming from?

What if we weren't there at all, ever think about where we'd all be?

Last edited by Westmoreland; 08-01-2007 at 08:41 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Donation Award 

Wow.....I cannot believe that any prison would take this action and do strip searches on the VISITORS! Shame on them!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 08:23 AM

Did this become active? What ever happend to this? Anybody know?
Old 09-13-2007, 06:04 PM

What became of this?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananda
What became of this?
I would suggest you try the state forum. The member that started this thread no longer has an account.

藕断丝连
The lotus root snaps, but its fibers stay joined.
Said of people (especially lovers) that still remain in contact though apparently separated.
Separated but still in each other's thoughts.