Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 09-09-2019, 09:22 PM
OMG, he's getting out!

Default Babe Is Coming Home, But I'm Not Ready!!

There's still this book I'm writing and he's definitely going to take time away from writing OR oh snap I have travel plans that week OR I'm not as ripped / in shape as I wanted to be in by the time he got out, lol.

Is there anything ya'll have been working on and in a flow with it since he or she has been gone, and though you're super happy babe is coming home, you're apprehensive about wrapping up your project or goal??

If so, please share.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2019, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408MoonGem View Post
There's still this book I'm writing and he's definitely going to take time away from writing OR oh snap I have travel plans that week OR I'm not as ripped / in shape as I wanted to be in by the time he got out, lol.

Is there anything ya'll have been working on and in a flow with it since he or she has been gone, and though you're super happy babe is coming home, you're apprehensive about wrapping up your project or goal??

If so, please share.
So funny you put this one on. You might have a laugh.

I want to get my girl an engagement ring before she gets out for sure. But there is one caveat... I have committed to finishing my hotrod first!!! I think in order to make it happen for us, I have to sort something on my side out first!

I would love to be focused on my diet, and working out and all that but I lost hope long ago hahahh

So my car goes in to the shop this week, and then its supposed to be about a month of work, then I have to get this ring, then I will focus on paying off the ring for a while. I did all the math and I will get it paid off right before she gets home if it all works out right! If she comes home early, I might be like "oh shit stay a few more months!" (just joking, I will get her home any way how I can but I joke about it in my head!)
Old 09-10-2019, 09:39 AM
OMG, he's getting out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by studebaker71 View Post
If she comes home early, I might be like "oh shit stay a few more months!" (just joking, I will get her home any way how I can but I joke about it in my head!)
sweetly hilarious! I know the feeling too well. I have to be out of state in 3 weeks for two weeks the following month another two weeks and well possibly the month after that too, I'm like pppplease don't get out while I'm on vacation, so mean and selfish of me!!

Hey, I went ring shopping this weekend too, for him, he sold the weeding ring I bought him in 2017 - got fed up with holding on to the hope that I'd pull my head out my but... lookie look, I DID IT

I'm sure you want to buy her an eyebrow raising looking thang, but woman/wife to man, she'd be happy if you put anything that took you time to search for.

Have a blast working on that bike and of course enjoy ring shopping!
The Following User Says Thank You to 408MoonGem For This Useful Post:
studebaker71 (09-10-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408MoonGem View Post
sweetly hilarious! I know the feeling too well. I have to be out of state in 3 weeks for two weeks the following month another two weeks and well possibly the month after that too, I'm like pppplease don't get out while I'm on vacation, so mean and selfish of me!!

Hey, I went ring shopping this weekend too, for him, he sold the weeding ring I bought him in 2017 - got fed up with holding on to the hope that I'd pull my head out my but... lookie look, I DID IT

I'm sure you want to buy her an eyebrow raising looking thang, but woman/wife to man, she'd be happy if you put anything that took you time to search for.

Have a blast working on that bike and of course enjoy ring shopping!
I got my ring picked out, I want it for her to be spoiled, but to be honest, I want to see it on her and I am selfish about that. Its the only thing shes gonna be wearing for a while so....
The Following User Says Thank You to studebaker71 For This Useful Post:
408MoonGem (09-10-2019)
Old 09-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Donation Award 

Hellllll to the NO. I am counting down the days. Idgaf what I’m doing, his homecoming will be everything.

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
408MoonGem (09-12-2019), 4Bobby (09-12-2019)
Old 09-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Green Eyed Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
Hellllll to the NO. I am counting down the days. Idgaf what Im doing, his homecoming will be everything.
You and me both, sis. We've got a little over two months to go.

The Following User Says Thank You to 4Bobby For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (09-12-2019)
Old 09-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Bobby View Post
You and me both, sis. We've got a little over two months to go.
I am sooooo jealous!

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
408MoonGem (09-12-2019)