Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Indiana that do not fit into any other Indiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 03-19-2015, 09:56 AM

Default How long till I hear from him?

My son was admitteded into wabash valley on the 9th still have not heard from him can someone tell me how long it might be I'm new to this and I'm loosingy mind any and all help thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2015, 11:39 AM

I am very new to this forum, but stumbled on your post (this is my first post ever on here). My fiancé was sent to Wabash Valley on March 16th, and he was just now able to call yesterday (March 30th). Apparently the phone lady was out of the office all last week and it held things up getting phone numbers approved.

I think you also need to be setup on connectnetwork.com to get minutes for him to be able to call you. If he's there and has no money/minutes for the phones, he might not be able to call. Also, if you get setup on jpay.com you can purchase "stamps" to be able to email him. My fiancé emails me every day. It's been nice getting to hear from him so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winny2 View Post
My son was admitteded into wabash valley on the 9th still have not heard from him can someone tell me how long it might be I'm new to this and I'm loosingy mind any and all help thank you
Old 04-01-2015, 02:17 PM

Angry

Hi heather ya I finally called wabash and talked to his counseler he in formed me about the lady being on vaca he called me Monday I was beside myself. Thank you for answereing this site dosnt seem to get much action.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:23 PM

Gee here it is 2019 and the phone lady is still out of the office a lot. I can still not send my boyfriend a care pack how long does it take?