Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 07-09-2011, 08:43 PM

We met over the phone - my work needed to talk to his work - but I was living in Southern California at the time and he was here in Oregon. About a year later, I took a job here in Oregon. I didn't move here for the relationship, that was just a happy coincidence. When I told him that I was taking the job, we decided to meet in person. We had sparks from the first handshake. Even better, I found my best friend.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 08:46 PM

We were introduced to each other by a mutual friend shortly after I enrolled in the jr. high school he was attending. We were 12 and I don't remember what he said to me that day but we were together from then until about age 17. During our time apart, he had a two kids and I got married, had a child and divorced. He came looking for me and we got married as 19 year olds. Shortly after we were married he went to prison. He's been down 15 years and have separated once for many years. He stopped being angry, matured, learned to do his time and it has been good ever since. We are nearing the end of his prison sentence and preparing for spending the rest of life together on the outside. I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:50 PM

So My 'BoyFriend' Ignored My Existence For Almost A Year. We Had Almost The Same Friends When I Was Around Him He Wouldn't Even Look Or Speak To Me. I Had This This Huge Crush On Him. But I Thought He Had No Intrest. Plus He Had A a GirlFriend At The Time. So I Just Left Him Alone Until One Day My Friend Mention He Liked Me And The Rest Is History lol </3
Old 07-09-2011, 09:24 PM

I met my Guy while working at the prison where he was incarcerated. I was an officer. Crazy I know. LOL. I seen him walk in the chow hall and felt something I never had before. After talking to him I realized how amazing he was. I starting searching for a new job. He's absolutely my other half. We have no past to link us...just a love like no other.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:39 PM

We met when I was 19 and he was 22, that was 10 years ago A friend of mine invited me to go to a small party at a hotel at the beach, I ended up taking my own car and a guy who I kinda had a thing with rode with me on the hour drive and I realized I could never be with him because he was as dumb as a rock LOL. Everyone else was riding up with a guy I had never met. He pulled up next to my car to give me directions and there was this weird feeling that came over me when we locked eyes, later he told me he felt the same thing. Everyone was drinking (typical young kids LOL) and that one guy would not leave me alone. Finally the guy in the car came over and told him to leave me the hell alone and grabbed my hand and told me to stay by him because things were getting kinda crazy. He is very "Alpha Male" ha ha. Everyone ended up crashing at the hotel and I somehow ended up just sleeping by him and I have never felt more safe in my life. After that we hung out in the same group of friends and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. It was your typical good girl/bad boy combo. Eventually we gave in and were together about three years and by the end we were engaged and living together. But we were just so young and immature and I ended up leaving him. Not because I didn't love him, I loved him with all my heart, but I refused to be treated a certain way. We saw other people but we it always came back to him and I. He's my best friend. For over four years we would be together off and on because we couldn't give each other up. When I heard he was in prison and trying to get a hold of me we began talking and finally dealt with the big issues that had been keeping me from forgiving him completely all those years ago. Now we are stronger than ever, older and more mature but the passion is still there "Big Time" LOL.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Loves my man 4 ever

ok heres how we first got together i was 13 and he was 12 and my mom and dad and his mom and dad and a friend of our would all go to the casion together and me , him and his sister would sit in the lobby watching shows that they had going and it was around christmas time too so this day in questioning i had been watching him like a hawk couldn't stop staring at him and our friend had asked me all of the sudden at onr of the boats why didn't me and him date and it got me and him off guard and we just looked at each other and i had said i don't know he didn't say nothing at all and we had started seeing each other when i was 14 he had left me for my cousin and he didn't know it but when had left me at 14 he had gotten me pregnant and i didn't tell him so we had gotten back together at 17 for a one night stand and you guessed it he got me pregnant again and i was also seeing someone else a much much older guy than me and this guy thought the baby was his but she wasn't she was my now husband and my husband had left a hickey on my neck one and this other guy saw it and here i am pregnant and they get into blows where almost threw and here i am standing in the middle of them i tell johnny to go in my house and then i tell this other guy to go to his which he happened to be my neighbor lucky me i didn't get hit but after that the neighbor/bf at the time had started get violent with me he had actually drug me with his car and my husband now knows this and he told me which the neighbor is dead now but not by my husband but by health reason he better be glad he is dead and you know what so am i because he coulda of killed me and my daughter when i was pregnant with her well we split again for 9 1/2 years because i had gotten married to someone else who also was physically abusive to me and i finally had enough of it and left in januaray 2010 and came lived with family and my dad had bought me a cellphone and i had texted his sister telling her to tell him to call me in febuaray 2010 and well the rest is history
Old 07-10-2011, 03:39 PM

we started 3 yrs ago, i was with his best friend, and my bf was already in prison. we had met years before due to our kids growing up together and living in the same neighborhood together. but we never really hung out. but when i was with my ex i got him to write to him, and after that, i wrote to him. after my ex n i broke up, i kept writing to him. it didn't take long for feelings to form and 2 yrs ago, we started, and i've been waiting ever since. i know he loves me, without a doubt.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:02 PM

I met my fiancane when i was 13 years old. I was friends with his friends as well, he was 16 at the time. We just messed around and all when i was that age for awhile had good times and did us back then. After half a year to a year we jjust stop talking and then 5 years later my friend got locked up in jail and i guess he was as well and he walked tto the booth and said hey to me nd wanted to catch up sum time . So my friend had told me to write him just bcuz. So i did and then he got out 4months after i started talking to him nd then he ggot in again but to prison this time. But now im engaged b4 he got locked up. I know hes the one bcuz he was one of mt good friends when i was younger and plus he is my other half that knows me better than any one .