Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

WENDE HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York Prisons in the WENDE HUB - Albion, Attica, Orleans, Rochester, Buffalo, Wende, Wyoming, Livingston, Groveland, Collins, Gowanda, Lakeview.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Mrs. Ricco Small

Default Help me understand

My husband is currently serving a 7 year flat bid in Attica. he received this sentence in july of 2005 while on parole from an earlier sentence in 1999 were he got in trouble and he was sentenced to 5 years flat with NO POST SUPERVISION but DOC put him on parole anyway,the commissioner has just sent him copies of papers that he (the commissioner) has sent to my husbands judge from the 1999 case. The papers show that the judge did not sentence him to any parole time at the end of his 5 years. And he did all of his 5 years in jail due to his good time being tooken away. Now, since my husband WAS on parole at the time of his crime in 2005 it made him get more time added on due to him owing parole time (which he should not have been on in the first place) now i just dont understand what is going to happen next because he has now served 6 years of this 7 year sentence. I am hoping for the best but with the corrections department u can always expect the worse.......IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND PLEASE HELP!

I love you Ricco Small
Sponsored Links