Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Shawty Crunk

Gosh! There are an awful lot of sweet guys out there! I have another rose story for you. Well, we were never together before he went to prison. He had already been in jail for two and a half years before we met. Anyway, I mentioned in one of my letters that I wished I could get a letter every day. Guess what?! He wrote me one every day! I never expected it to happen, but omg I was sooo happy. One day, I mentioned to him that my favorite flower was a blue rose. So, he went and got his cellmate to draw the prettiest blue rose on one of my envelopes!! I ended up with a total of four beautiful drawings. Also, one time I was running real low on stamps and money. I told him that it may be a while before he gets a letter. Wouldn't you know? I check my box one day to find 13 stamped envelopes! He wrote me a letter saying," Baby, I have to hear from you as much as possible. I hope this helps." Oh, my Gosh! I miss my sweetheart! Thanks for making my eyes moist with "happy memory tears", you guys. It's a real nice change. -Natnatgirl
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Shawty Crunk

Girl, I know exactly how you feel. I didn't meet Shawn until he had been locked up for over two years. My uncle was his cellmate. He got us started as penpals. Then, we took it even further and got engaged. Just keep on taking it one day at a time. Hopefully, we will both get our chance to make our memories on the outside. Please, whatever you do, hang in there. Don't give up on him. Know that he loves you. -Natnatgirl
Old 12-17-2005, 04:02 AM
JenChris

OK I got one. Whenever my fiance was out without me he would stop along the road and pick a flower for me. Sometimes roses other times different one. I always had a flower in my room. Whenever it died he got a new one and replaced it. He always knew what to do to make me happy.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:40 PM
far away for far too long

He would bring me home flowers from no reason at all. We always had flowers in the house. One sweet thing I really miss is....we would put our pjs on at night and light a bunch of candles in the living room and lay on the couch together and watch tv. He would lay on his back and I would lay right on top of him with my head on his chest and we'd watch tv like that. I miss that

JES

Old 12-29-2005, 10:04 AM
all of me for my cowboy

Talking

Before he went in there, he was always showing that he really cares about what happens to me. But the first time, it was late & I was feeling guilty about not being in the mood from being so tired (he was out on bond & we both knew he'd be back in there soon). He told me that we didn't have to if I was tired but I said no I want to do whatever you want to do - I just want to be close to you no matter how. So he told me to sit on the bed with my eyes closed. He then massaged me while taking off my clothes and the gave me a full body massage with lotion. Unfortunately, I fell asleep by the time he finished & told him how sorry I was the next day . I'd never had anyone give me a real massage before (one that wasn't foreplay for sex) and had always been the one giving them. He just laughed & said that he was happy I fell asleep cuz that's what it's supposed to do to me & he felt very honored to be the first to get me that relaxed. He also said that he just wanted to do it because he cares about me & it'll never be the same with anyone else doing it for me so he hopes he'll be the only one to ever do it. I think that was the sweetest cuz not only was it the first but it was also the simplest thing & that means more to me than anything else.

we're kissing each week away til my cowboy rides home
"please stay until I'm gone
I'm here hold on to me
I'm right here waiting"
- Blink 182
Old 12-29-2005, 08:03 PM
His For Life

This thread has really got me thinking about some of the sweet things I miss so much.
One of the sweetest things he has done is so silly to me now, and we still laugh about it. We had just moved into an apartment his mom owned and we were fixing it up and waiting for a new stove. I hadn't eaten all day and I was really hungry. I told him to go over to his mom's and get me some of the chicken left over from the block party they had the night before. He took off walking to go get my food. Next thing I know I hear honking outside, then he comes running in the house all excited.. baby, come outside I got you something... baby come on.. I was mad cuz I didn't see no chicken in his hand (LOL).. he led me outside and unbeknownst to me him and his daddy had been conspiring together and bought me a Cadillac. I got in the car and there was a single red rose on the dashboard... loved the car.. but still asked where my chicken was!!!! Ha Ha!!!

Another sweet memory I have is being at his mom's one day.. his whole family was there along with half the neighborhood hanging out. He had lived in that neighborhood his whole life, his mom lived on one street, his dad right around the corner. We were all sitting outside and having fun.. I was the only white person there. Some guy he grew up with starting getting smart about him being with a white woman and asking why he was with me... he started singing, very LOUDLY, If lovin you is wrong, I don't want to be right.. then got down on his knee in front of all of them and asked me to marry him!

Damn I miss that man!!

Old 12-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Tonys wifey

well it wasnt exactley like the rest of yours but me and my husband had borrowed a video camera right before he turned himself in and we were taping our kid and stuff throughout the week right before it was time for him to go he said watch the tape he had made a recording for me and my daughter of him he was doing my daughters favorite dances for her and playing the ears, nose, mouth game (she was learning her body parts) and he put messages on it for me saying how much he was sorry and how much he loved me....so now when I am starting to miss him I just pop in the tape...my man isnt the sweet dooer so this meant the world to me that he took the time to make it for us
Old 01-01-2006, 05:33 PM

I always have trouble sleeping, and he used to hold me and count backwards from 100. He could somehow work his magic and put me right out. I miss him so much at night.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:21 PM
soon to be wife

My fiance took care of my son and let me sleep for 4 or 5 hours. I think that was sweet because he isn't the dad to my son and he just took on the responsibilties of raising a child that isn't his. I miss him so much can't wait til he is home!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
soon to be wife

Default Sweetest Thing

My fiance took care of my son and let me sleep for 4 or 5 hours. I think that was sweet because he isn't the dad to my son and he just took on the responsibilties of raising a child that isn't his. I miss him so much can't wait til he is home!!!

Last edited by Lonnie'sGirl06; 01-02-2006 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: delete
Old 01-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Account Closed

Well one time after we first got together he called and I was
upset because I hadnt seen him in 13 days and when he called I told
him that if I didnt see him that weekend it was over because I was tired of
waiting around all the time!(now look at me) anyways I didnt know that
he had been drinking but he was and he drove all night 4 and a half hours
and at 5:30 am he pulled up in the back of the house where I lived with his
brother and my cousin anyways he called the house and his brother was up
for work and he told his brother that he wasnt coming in till I came out and got
him!:-) and I ran out of the house half naked and jumped in the car with him
and the rest is history LOL!

I love this Man!

KarrieMI
Old 01-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Luvn Him Like He Was Home

Red face

last Feb. my man bought me silk roses and chocolate and laid them next to me when i was sleeping so when i woke up i would see them. how sweet! it was even better because i was still legally married at the time and my "real husband" didn't get me anything. what a loser he was i'm glad i got rid of him. thank you for making this thread, i almost forgot how sweet he really is...although i do think about the times we used to go riding on his bike and how he put his hand on my thigh when we were just crusing around... that really meant the world to me!!

Old 01-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Just Me

My hubby would send me emails to our home computer while I was at work so when I got home and started checking them I would find something sweet from him telling me how much he loves and appreciates me.....I miss him
Old 01-11-2006, 10:26 PM
his kiss, sweet as sugar

This is a great thread. So many wonderful memories of such sweet men. We are a bunch of lucky ladies.

Hubby always did sweet things for me. From the beginning. We worked in the same building, and when i saw him the next morning after our first date, he said wait here, and he went inside and came back out with a stuffed animal. I was hooked, no one ever did something like that. He used to bring me flowers all the time to the office, everyone used to say "oh what did he do that he's bringing you flowers" nothing. he just loves me.
He kisses my eyes, I LOVE that I think it is the sweetest thing.
OK one more, We were in Jamaica on our honeymoon, and I was FREEZING (I was pregnant so that might explain why i was freezing cold in Jamaica) he held me ALLLL nite under the covers to keep me warm.
ok last thing, he is a gentleman. he opens the door for me, walks on the outside of the sidewalk, stuff like that.
ok one more, we were out at the lake and my slipper broke, he gave me his and walked barefoot on the hot, dirty, rocky concreat back to out picnic spot.
Sorry ladies I couldn't stop.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Home since April 2009!!

Default Sweetest Husband

Wow - you guys are right - were do you start. My husband has always spoiled me even before we were married. He has had flowers delivered to our house and to my workplace. He would send me text messages during the day. He would call just because. But the most romantic thing he ever did for me was ask my parents for their permission for my hand in marriage. I would say the second romantic thing was on our 1 month wedding anniversary, he got 30 hershey kisses :love: (one for every day full of kisses) and put them in a little "gift" bag and 2 balloons and a card, but the best part was he put them in my car so when I got ready to leave in the morning for work, there they were. I cried my eyes out. My husband now still sends me cards and writes me the most beautiful letters. I know that part of him will never change.

Loving the freedom......
Old 01-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Missing My Boo

When my man was home he gave me pedicures. I loved it! He would cut my toes nails, massage my feet with lotion. My feet turned out looking pretty good!

When I got sick, he would always give me my medicine. And rubbed my body down with rubbing alcohol. Bought me my meals in bed.

We loved taking showers together and after showers, he always lotioned my body and I did the same for him.

He also loved to do housework, cook and do laundry!

Eddie, get home quick - I got some laundry for you to do!

Angie
Old 01-22-2006, 01:14 AM

Red face

He bought me flowers, helped me do laundry and made me laugh quite a bit.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:25 AM

I've been reading all this mushy stuff!!!! It's great to see how much love we have for our men. I am trying to think of something special to write but I just can't remember anything like that. I mean he never bought me flowers or cards until he was locked up. He never really suprised me with anything other than a ring. I saw this pretty ring that I wanted and he went and bought it without me knowing and suprised me with it. I guess that was okay. Man, I'm wondering why I'm still with that freak!!!! Just kidding, he was a hard worker and I know that he loves me and did the best he could at the time. He'd better show more attention to me when he gets out. Ya feel me?
Old 01-24-2006, 07:38 PM

my hubby used to give me flowers every fridays,and when we were mad he the flowers delivery . i miss his cooking.i would sit towatch tv he would masage my feet ang all that good things they now.lol
Old 01-24-2006, 07:57 PM

My fiance used to sing to me. He thinks he is the best singer in the world I never had the heart to tell him he wasnt. I loved every off beat tone and would do anything to have him singing to me today. He will be soon.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:14 PM
lilmoma_143

Default Your thread touched me

Hey I am new to all of this my boyfriend/daughters father just got sentenced to 55 years. And I am young and so is he but I truly feel he is the man I am susposed to spend the rest of my life with, and we as well have so many memories and I plan to stick by his side because I can not imagine being with anyone else. And he is we are fighting the case because he did not commit the crime. But do you have any advioce for me??

MISSING MY SOULMATE CLUB #10
WAITING TIL 2058 CLUB #1
THUGGED OUT BUT I LOVE HIM CLUB #39
WRONGLY CONVICTED CLUB #78

Old 01-26-2006, 01:09 AM
Shawty Crunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmoma_143
Hey I am new to all of this my boyfriend/daughters father just got sentenced to 55 years. And I am young and so is he but I truly feel he is the man I am susposed to spend the rest of my life with, and we as well have so many memories and I plan to stick by his side because I can not imagine being with anyone else. And he is we are fighting the case because he did not commit the crime. But do you have any advioce for me??
Hey Girl! Just stand by your man. If you guys can get an appeal, his time can get reduced way down. Just pray. God knows what's best for you, and He listens to your prayers. God will get you through the rough times. All you have to do is pray with all your heart. Trust me, He is working on me and my man right now. Just keep in mind that your man did not commit the crime, so justice should be done. Keep the Faith. I posted a thread in the "Poems" forum. It is called "Footprints". Take a look at it if you want. I hope it helps you, sweetie! -Natalie

Last edited by natnatgirl; 01-26-2006 at 01:13 AM..
Old 01-27-2006, 12:15 AM

If hubby knew I had a stressful day he would run a nice bubble bath and light my candles, rub my feet, and we would take a drive or stroll through the park or our neighborhood and just walk and talk.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:33 PM

Wink

I hear all ya'll are sayin'... because my husband (when we had no car) would met me at the bus stop with a kiss and ask all about my day! He has caught me off guards many times (when we reach home) he has had romanic dinners cooked, bubble baths ready, drinks beside the bed ... (I mean the works!!!)

Other times when we had a car we would go riding and it would at times he would make me feel like he and I were the only ones on earth (like Adam and Eve)

Dang! I love this man so much... sometimes I sit and think about all the good times, and I feel as if my heart is bleeding and only he can stop it!
I know that ya'll know what I'm talking 'bout, right?
To love someone so much that it's a struggle to make yourself keep smiling when you want to cry (being without him) to also at times not be able to rest properly because you need to feel his touch....

Hey let me stop... our time will come again! I waiting for that day!
Old 01-28-2006, 12:25 AM
My whole life has changed

Oh man it has been so long.. let me see...

He always walked me home from school
wrote me letters
Gave me roses all the time
Held me down and tried to make me laugh until i wasnt mad at him anymore
Sent me letters and cards (and he numbered them) when I was on vacation
bought my lunch
bought me clothes from his allowance
took pictures of me ALL the time!

corny I know but we were just teenagers... geeze LOL