Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

Old 03-17-2017, 05:54 AM

Where I am at in Fl the county send alot of drug offenders to rehab, matter of fact my Lo was sentenced there 3 times before finally prison. She completed it once but decided to hang with the wrong people after we split and relapsed shortly after. The last 2 times she stayed a total of 72 hours before walking out and of course getting violated. Prison saved her life at least for now, she even admits she needed prison to get some time under her as she would of continued to walk away from help. Many of the girls I met through her and her 1st time in rehab relapsed and have had muktiple stays in rehabs and jails. Until they are ready to change it doesnt matter where they are sent imo, hopefully prison is the bottom for my Lo. she is talking a good game right now and I have seen alot fo changes in her but once she has freedom again will be the real test.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2017, 06:44 AM

Drug addiction aside, apart from a life altering event or series of events most of us have a very difficult time with change. For some addicts prison and all the bad things that go with the experience allows them to reach the point where they no longer want anything to do with drugs of people who use drugs. I wish I could say that I could tell when someone has hit rock bottom. I believe my LO has, but only time will tell for sure.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:11 AM

Cocaine makes you feel like a new man! The problem is, the first thing he wants is more cocaine!