Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 04-15-2018, 09:11 PM
Donation Award 

Default First visit with my MWI love

My first visit with my love was awesome!!! We both have waited 7 years for this day. Our visit originally was scheduled for March 23rd. I rescheduled because they were on lock down and I didn't want to take any chances. I flew from Atlanta to Philadelphia and drove 3 hours to the hotel. I couldn't sleep in anticipation of our visit. When I got there, I had to go buy some clothes because what I had on and what I brung with me didn't pass. My love kept blowing up my phone trying to see if I was coming. When I finally made it in and saw him, I didn't recognize him because he had aged because the pictures I have of him are 5 years old. Prison has really taken a toll on my baby. We both were nervous, but the nervousness soon went away and we talked nonstop the whole 5 hours about things we couldn't talk about in letters or on the phone. The only bad part about the visit is when I went back today, my allergies flared up and my eyes were bloodshot red. I had to find a Walmart and buy some eyedrops. I couldn't put on my eye makeup. He said I look better without it anyway. Another 4 hours of nonstop talking. We definitely have a connection. I just wanted to update everyone on my visit. He comes home in November and I can't wait!!!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to candy For This Useful Post:
azlightsout (05-10-2018), BearsLadyBear (04-16-2018), Bobette37 (04-16-2018), fbopnomore (04-16-2018), Hunnylisa18 (04-16-2018), ItsMe81 (04-15-2018), Kimimi (04-16-2018), miamac (04-16-2018), Sarianna (04-16-2018), Shelby67 (04-28-2018), smiles844 (04-16-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2018, 01:56 AM

It sounds like you guys had fun ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Raf's Girl For This Useful Post:
candy (04-16-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 08:24 AM

Yay!!! I love first visit stories-thanks for sharing yours!! You waited 7 years for that...how special!! So glad it went well, aside from the stinkin' allergies! lol Can only imagine the nerves, especially when your original outfit wouldn't make it thru : ( and then not recognizing him-lol! That adds to the nerves! When D and I met we didn't know what each other looked like at all lol-well except for color of skin. Good times! again, thank you for sharing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to smiles844 For This Useful Post:
candy (04-16-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 10:58 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 2,769 Times in 1,284 Posts

Thanks for sharing Candy and so nice to hear you had a great visit! Seven years, wow....I met mine for the first time after talking to him for nearly three years and I thought that was long Isn't it great though when you finally meet, and he just feels so familiar after all that time, ah.

It will be November sooner than you think
Old 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 8,683 Times in 3,691 Posts

Glad to hear your visit went so well. Thank you for sharing I love to hear first visit stories.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
candy (04-16-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 06:51 PM

Glad you enjoyed your first visit how exciting!

The Following User Says Thank You to TerifikWifey For This Useful Post:
candy (04-16-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 07:11 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf's Girl View Post
It sounds like you guys had fun ;-)
Yes we did...we talked and laughed the whole time

The Following User Says Thank You to candy For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (04-19-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles844 View Post
Yay!!! I love first visit stories-thanks for sharing yours!! You waited 7 years for that...how special!! So glad it went well, aside from the stinkin' allergies! lol Can only imagine the nerves, especially when your original outfit wouldn't make it thru : ( and then not recognizing him-lol! That adds to the nerves! When D and I met we didn't know what each other looked like at all lol-well except for color of skin. Good times! again, thank you for sharing!!
Yeah the female guard checking me in was a real witch...she tried to say that my blouse was revealing in the back when I came the next day, she asked the male guard and he said it looked fine to him, and I had a jacket on. I was scared that my address or something didn't match, so I was holding my breath the whole time.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:22 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
Thanks for sharing Candy and so nice to hear you had a great visit! Seven years, wow....I met mine for the first time after talking to him for nearly three years and I thought that was long Isn't it great though when you finally meet, and he just feels so familiar after all that time, ah.

Yes...it has been 7 years on and off. He broke up with me twice Lol, but he kept coming back. He surprised me by sending me money in the past and he owns a home in Jamaica. He told me he has another surprise for me and keeps telling me to get my passport...so we will see

The Following User Says Thank You to candy For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (04-19-2018)
Old 04-16-2018, 07:27 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post

Yeah...we broke up a couple times in those 7 years. The first time for a couple of months and the second for a couple of years. He even went so far as having a lady he met send me a card and letter that I sent him. I told him during the visit that I knew he still cared about me because he wouldn't have gone through that trouble. He had to admit that he never stopped caring.