Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 01:46 PM

Default California / Male / 32 / Black / Photo

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to this man! He is brilliant and definitely spiritual on a level few of us ever reach let alone encounter.. And also one of the most cut up/swole guys on the yard but softest heart.. Like seriously you won't run out of things to talk about I can guarantee that...

Check out his book: the mirror experience (prisonfoundation) I cant post links yet, message me and I can send a link if you can't find it..

-Bio starts here-

Greetings:

In 11.5 years, I’ve gone from the depth of mental illness and convicted of the unthinkable, to the height of all-around healing and health: becoming the humanly unimaginable and doing the rehabilitatively “impossible”. Beyond spending the past six years transparently documenting the full extent of my illness and transformative awakening (consequently leading to the creating of a rehabilitation program that is all in one), I spend my time consciously maintaining and building a relationship with our Source/Center, educating myself via a multitude of cultural, religious, scientific, and esoteric text, and making sure that my body perfectly reflects the beauty, power, strength, endurance and balance of my spirit, mind and emotions. Intertwined, I spend my time mentoring and building with others on all accounts.

I love music and movies of all genres, have written over 2,000 poems (four published), over 50 songs (all unreleased), and two books (one published). After studying astrology and the Tarot the past three years, I sometimes reveal the birth charts of, and do reading for, the interested and open minded. I am a lifetime Lakers, Dodgers and Rams fan, though I respect all sports/teams.

Ultimately - for the first real time – I’m ready to connect with the rest of the world; ready to use the entirety of my life experience as a medium for truth, love, light, wisdom, power and awakening. Now and forever, all that I’ve realized myself to truly be – and all that I choose to do - honors, not just the life I’m responsible for taking, but that of all humanity, redemptively reflecting our highest potential.

The revelation of my entire life experience in connection with our universal experience, the Omega of Rehab programs I co-created with spirit, and my entire astrology profile can be found in my book, “The Mirror Experience”. You’ll experience the perfect understanding of my past, present and future - and possibly your own - through this book.

Drawn by chance or destiny, I look forward to knowing as I’m known, or just manifesting fruitful companionships.

Unconditionally,

Michael

About Michael
Astrological sign:
Capricorn
Willing to correspond outside of the U.S.:
Yes
Birth date:
12/31/1985 (age 32)
Eyes
Brown
Hair
Black
Hometown
Oxnard, CA
Marital Status
Single
Race
African American
Religion
Non-denominational
Interested in furthering their education:
No
Seeking legal help:
No
Seeking prayer partners:
No
Sexual orientation:
Straight
Incarceration Information
On Death Row
No
Incarcerated Since
Serving Life Sentence
Yes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z-ac9395.jpg (22.6 KB, 14 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread