Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 10:41 AM

Default Virginia -- Male / 32 / White / Photo

my son writes:

In the future I'll be a counselor, electrician, writer, run a nonprofit or do something I haven't yet dreamed of. For now I try to live in the moment as I work, read, write, do yoga and practice martial arts.
I'm finishing my bachelor's in existential psychology, apprenticing as an electrician, learning to play drums, participating in support groups and tutoring. I love the few hours we get to run around outside and enjoy cooking whatever creative concoction I can come up with.
Addiction and poor choices landed me here. Meditation, exercise and a program of recovery restored me to sanity. Today I'm glad to be alive and look forward to hearing from you.
Jesse Crosson #1086343
Buckingham CC
PO Box 430
Dillwyn, Va 23936
or set up a Jpay account for email
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jesse 2017.jpg (232.5 KB, 46 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread