Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 02:57 PM

Default Florida (Federal) -- Male / 47 / Black / Photo

Friend of a friend looking for a Pen Pal. Please give him a chance and just read what he has to say. Thanks
Bio:

My name is Clyde Daniel Leak but everyone calls me “CD”. It is my humble wish that this appears at the highlight of your day because my intentions will be quite clear in a matter of minutes.
Perhaps you are a woman who is ready for a true and sincere friendship; maybe you are tired of e-mailing, blogging, tweeting, and texting so I say bring back the lost art of snail mail with a true conversationalist.
I sincerely want you to learn who I am, why I am, and where I am so that we may meet on a common ground, not allowing skin color, religion, age or any of those sets standards to act as a wedge between you and I. I want you to know while most cry, complain, wish, dream or plead for help in finding that special woman, I myself envision, plan, and seek to achieve my goal.
Prison undoubtedly is a terrible place to be under any circumstances but even so I am using this time to my advantage by restructuring my goals in life. Because our lives are a journey of learning to love ourselves first so everything you have experienced in life has a purpose. Every failure, trial, and set back has potential buried within it so your past & mine can either empower or imprison us. What I do with my past may determine how far I go in my future so staying positive and focused is a must.
Well hopefully I've embedded something deep in your mind that would compel you to establish some form of communication with me…
Sincerely, CD

Address-
Clyde Daniel Leak #19286-018
F.C.C USP II
PO Box 1034
Coleman FL 33521
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cd.jpg (5.5 KB, 12 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread