Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Virginia that do not fit into any other Virginia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-06-2018, 03:45 PM

Default How long will he stay in "holding?"

My boyfriend got arrested this past Sunday evening (6/3/2018).He left a voice mail on my phone telling me.The last time I talked to a worker at the Prince William County Adult Detention Center(in Manassas, VA) was today and was told he was still in a "holding," cell.

He had his arraignment this past Monday and is being charged with Petit Larceny, assault: (misdemeanor), and robbery.The website also said he is being held with out bond.

I am so confused because I have not been able to talk to him since he has been arrested.He has been in there since Sunday night and it's Wednesday now.How long do they make a person stay in "holding?"

I'm assuming once he is out of holding, he will be able to communicate with me.
Sponsored Links