Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Region II Prisons and Camps Topics & discussion specific to these facilities: Bellamy Creek CF, Boyer Road CF, Camp Branch, Carson City CF, Deerfield CF, Earnest C Brooks CF, Florence Crane CF, Ionia CF, Lakeland CF, Michigan Reformatory, Mid-Michigan CF, Muskegon CF, Pine River CF, Richard A Handlon CF, Riverside CF, St Louis CF, West Shoreline CF

Old 11-23-2004, 12:33 PM

Default As Of Dec 13th Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility Will Be A Level 2 Facility.

I Was Talking To Dj Last Night And He Told Me That As Of December 13, 2004 Bellamy Creek Will Be Changing To A Level 2 Facility. He Said They Have Been Moving Quite A Few Of The Level 4 Prisoners Out. We Have Been Hoping He Would Be Transfered Because He Only Has Level 2 Points And Has Had Level 2 Points For Over A Year. But, He Will Not Be Going Anywhere Due To Them Changing The Security Levels. I Will Double Check With Him Tonight But I Think He Said That It Will Be A Level 1, 2 And 4 Facility.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2004, 08:13 PM

My guy is at Bellamy Creek also at Level III, he should be Level II or lower but you know the MDOC. He told me about this moving everyone around and out by 12/13 when I saw him Saturday. It will become a Level I, II and IV. The visiting days will change also. If he becomes Level II and stays there, the days will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. 2:30 to 8:30 weekdays and 8:30 to 8:30 on Sundays. We're hoping he stays there because it is not too bad for me to come and visit him at least twice a month. But we'll have to wait and see what happens. By 12/13 everyone will be where they are supposed to be.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:59 PM

Boyer Road Facility is also going to a level one only prison. (This is right next to the Carson City Facility) They will be transferring guys out in early December too.
Old 11-24-2004, 05:42 PM

I hope that level 2 schedule is wrong because that's my schedule now being that he is a level 4. If they give that to the level 2's what will my level 4 get?!
Old 11-24-2004, 08:14 PM

The Level 4 schedule will be the old Level 3 schedule -- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. The hours would be 2:30 to 8:30 Tuesday and Thursday and 11:30 to 8:30 on Saturdays. Level 2 would get the old Level 4 schedule. I don't understand their reasoning either but this is the MDOC!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:35 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by misshim138
The Level 4 schedule will be the old Level 3 schedule -- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. The hours would be 2:30 to 8:30 Tuesday and Thursday and 11:30 to 8:30 on Saturdays. Level 2 would get the old Level 4 schedule. I don't understand their reasoning either but this is the MDOC!
I think your boyfriend knows Doi. Doi couldn't figure out how he knew we were getting married. Pm me if you get a chance. Doi said we have all been there visiting at the same time. It be nice to put a face with a name.

Shannon
Old 12-07-2004, 09:38 PM

Any one have contact with the level one facility?
Old 12-07-2004, 09:39 PM

My husband is in the dormitory and I was just wondering if any one has a loved one there as well?
Old 12-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Uh...Yeah...

I called Bellamy Creek today and they stated that it is officially a Level II and IV and will stay that way....
No other information was available.