Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Nevada.

Old 01-20-2018, 10:43 PM

Default Inmates experiences at high desert state prison Neveda

Hello I will be getting sentence to high desert state prison in Neveda sometime this year and am told by my lawyer I won’t be placed with any violent offenders. I have tons and tons of questions for inmates who have been to high desert state prison in Neveda. For example what are the bathrooms like in general population? Do they separate inmates by their race? What can I expect while in the fish tank? Also if anyone has been to HDSP in Neveda please share your experience here. I know your experiences are personal but I would greatly appreciate as much info as possible before I get sentenced to help understand what I can expect while in prison.
Anyone who has been to High desert state prison Neveda and would be willing to answer questions please feel free to PM me I’d greatly appreciate the help & advice.

Last edited by Prisonhappy; 01-20-2018 at 11:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2018, 06:33 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,696 Times in 2,050 Posts

Hello and welcome to Prison Talk! Hopefully people familiar with this facility will be able to give you information about it by answering your questions. It would be great though if you could share this information in this thread publicly too - there might be other people here who have the same questions and who would benefit from seeing this information

Old 07-19-2018, 08:30 AM

I got a cold welcome back to the yard fresh out the fish tank my last bid. First day on the yard a riot cracked off smfh i was on a 1-3 but ended starting off my time basically in ely. But eyy ur boi got hella game from the fellaz. Respect like no other. Everyone is on their highest prison etiquette except for the few doors that r listed as no communications meaning rats or wierdos. But other than that we stayed drunk off the coffee n pruno eating working out making the most out of max.