Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 05-07-2016, 02:18 PM

Default Boyfriend Is In the Hole/Can I Still Visit?

my boyfriend got put in the hold on april 24th. i got a letter from him saying he would be getting out of it on may 20th which is a friday that i would be normally visiting him. he is in fcc and i called and asked them if i would be able to visit on that day like normal since he was getting out that day. she said it should be fine. has anyone had any experience with that? or should i still be able to see him that day?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,990 Times in 4,577 Posts

Hi there unless your boyfriend is on visiting restriction you ahould be able to visit even if he is still in the hole. Some places do not allow contact visiting for the Shu so it may be a behind glass. However if he is out of the hole by then it shoulnt be a problem.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthieret7 View Post
my boyfriend got put in the hold on april 24th. i got a letter from him saying he would be getting out of it on may 20th which is a friday that i would be normally visiting him. he is in fcc and i called and asked them if i would be able to visit on that day like normal since he was getting out that day. she said it should be fine. has anyone had any experience with that? or should i still be able to see him that day?
My fiance went to the hole April 2nd, and I was still able to visit him the next weekend, but it was a 2 hour no contact visit. He is behind a screen, and you don't get to hold hands or anything. Even when he gets back out in general population, his no contact visits will continue until August. By the way, I wouldn't trust what they tell you down there, unless it is in writing, in regards to getting out of the hole.

You will still be able to see him, just don't expect it to be like normal. Then if it is a normal contact visit it'll be an extra bonus.