Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: how much does your man trust you??
he trusts me 100% 103 49.52%
he trusts me but occassionally has his moments 96 46.15%
hes always questioning me etc & dosent show he trusts me 5 2.40%
he will never trust a female 4 1.92%
Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2009, 09:05 AM

My boyfriend is probably the least jealous guy I know. He never gives me a hard time about going out, who I'm with, what I'm doing, etc. When you're completely secure, there's no need to be jealous.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Missing my Hubby everyday

My husband trusts me 100% and like others have mentioned, he has moments where he worries about me giving up on him. I tell him I worry that when he gets home, he won't want to put up with me and will find someone else. That usually changes his perspective. Since he has been in, my health has taken a nosedive. When he comes home, it will be to woman that can't do alot of what she used to do. So we will both have some adjusting to do.
Job 13:15

When we don't pray, we quit the fight.
Prayer keeps the Christian's armor bright.
And Satan trembles when he sees
The weakest saint upon his knees.
WILLIAM COWPER
Old 12-14-2009, 10:33 AM

I actually write him every single day, and visit him every two weeks. I send him E-mails through the j-pay website, with just a few lovey dovey song lyrics or I pick up romantic little cards when I'm at the store. He knows. I want him to have no doubts at all. Although he did say when he has the last steps in the phone process complete (some voice recognition thing) he will most likely be calling on Friday and Saturday nights..... he said he was joking...but who knows!! LOL! I'm home anyway so thats fine with me.

I'M IN FOR THE LONG HAUL.....
Old 12-14-2009, 11:41 AM

He says he trusts me 100% and know I'm strong enough to make it thru this time apart. That what he says, but really I know better. The man was jealous as hell when he was out and I know it's 100 times worse since he locked up. But I always offer him to do the finger test during our visit if he wants to put his mind to ease and ease some of my tension!!!! LOL!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:50 PM

mine man trust me 100% but let me not answer the phone and he makes a little comment in a joken way like what you been doing you sound suspious, i laugh and then tell him to cut it out and then we continue to go on with our conversation. He's a Cancer go figure lol
Old 12-15-2009, 10:35 AM
His wifey

[
For me I know he trust me 100% even tho we mwi. he has the key to my heart and nobody will ever compare to him. I love him 2 no possible end. He has had issues in his past with his ex wife but since we have been 2gether he has comes to grips with the concept that u can actually trust someone again. Hes my rock, my heart, my soulmate, my 1&only 4 LIFE.

Last edited by kellya5107; 12-15-2009 at 10:37 AM..
Old 12-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Missing my baby

I don't feel like I have to prove anything to him and he doesn't feel like he has to prove anything to me either. We trust one another implicitly, we've never given the other any reason not to trust one another. If he ever wanted me to prove it to him, I would have a hard time with it because to me it would mean he no longer trusted me, and without trust we have nothing! Especially given the way our relationship is, we have to trust one another. However if I ever made a mistake and had an indiscretion, I would tell him about it, and I trust that he would do the same.

HOLDFAST BABY!!!

~Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Just pee on it and walk away.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,761 Times in 1,601 Posts

It has never been an issue with us. We just trust each other.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:58 PM

i never actually had to prove it to him...he either trusts me or doesnt, but he does!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Beautiful N Baby 4Lyfe

He trusts me cause he knows that I will tell him, if there is anything he needs to know or would want to know, even the bad stuff. I try to answer all his calls, and when we can't talk I write him often and tell him daily stuff. I think they all have their moments as do I. but we don't let these things fester. We talk and reassure when needed. but it would be too hard on either of us, if this was a constant issue.

I him so much, I Keep it out until the come off and we are can FINALLY be FREE to and one another W/O DOC all in our biz until then I live for and every available minute we can have together,no regrets.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:04 AM
HiS RiDE OR DiE CHiCK ..

[quote=KandValways;5068521] he ends each and every phone call by saying "be good"...

HAHA!! HE WRITES THAT AND THEN SAYS BE GOOD OOR ARE YOU BEING A GOOD GIRL
Old 12-21-2009, 05:11 AM
Account Closed

i know in this situation that even the most secure man is going to have bad thoughts in there as all's minds play tricks on them at times. my baby trusts to an extent, but sometimes i don't think he does.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:06 PM
LovingHim

i'm mwi when he got locked up i moved back with my parents well he didn't trust me and had me move in with his parents...

Now to start with he knows i won't do him wrong never have never will. He just likes to hear everyday how he's mine only one and how much i love him and how i'm waiting for him! Iwrite it in letters everyday and tell him during visitation and on the phone. He knows it

Now he trust me 100% but idk why before he didn't trust me but my hubby knows now!

Old 12-22-2009, 11:24 PM
barely hanging on

my baby trusts me 100% but he has his moments when he has dreams of me leaving him, which of course WILL NOT happen, and then starts being insecure about our relationship. i tell him that i AM NOT nor WILL i ever leave him, and then there is the fact that i can't lie to him anyways, if i try to or cover something up i start to cry, yes i have major depression and anxiety problems, and just remind him of that and tell him our inside joke, "the toe curling death kiss he loves" LOL, and he comes out of that mood and the guy i married is back~which i love so much!
Old 12-23-2009, 01:14 AM

My boyfriend trust me because im blunt and i keep it real i honestly dont have nothing to hide from him. He still has his moments though but at the end of the day he knows im here till the end and thats all that matters.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:25 AM
Donation Award 

This never comes up he knows me in and out and vice versa. If he ever tried to question then I know we have a trust issue and without trust then there really is no relationship imo.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:50 AM
queendrury

i agree with Lebeau. my fiancee, has dreams that im with another man/has fallen in love/will leave him.i have had a buddy once and it is not something i want to endure again.as a prisonwife i was honest with buddy as well as with my fiancee.being stalked and living in safehouses helped me curb the urge for companionship.my fiancee doesnt say the same things-but he says that any man can sense a woman's vunerability and he is right in some aspects but i dont be around men-i only stay home since im unemployed-another can of worms-but i get compliments and even a few angry glares b/ i refuse to give out my number or take numbers.i quite frankly told my fiancee that i am afraid of getting hiv/aids.im not a city girl i just live here but everyday i see that im not comfortable with socializing/interacting on a FAST personal level with anyone of the male species b/c they always turn around and sweat me and #2 im afraid my next test wont be negtive if i take a chance.im staying celibate.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:54 AM
queendrury

although he is part of the reason, i am THE REASON the reason i refuse to have relations.when he comes home WE BOTH are getting tested b/c i be darn if i remain healthy/celibate for 13 years just to find out he got sick from tattoo needles,ect.ect
Old 12-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Reuniting on 11.o2.12

My honey trusts me - I know he's been through alot in his past relationship and what I love about him is that he doesn't compare me to his past; he knows that I'm as real as they come whether its going to hurt him or not HONESTY is what I have to be with him. He knows that I'm committed to him if I wasn't I wouldn't be faithful in my writing and visiting - I wouldn't do the things I do for him and I sure wouldn't be down for him while he's at his lowest if I didn't want to be with him. [Hope that made sense]
HEz STiLL MY B0O!!

0ur Motto is: "To be SUCCESSFUL, you need to build a LOVING foundation"
Old 12-23-2009, 10:11 AM
come on 2011

my husband trust me but he has his moments every now and then. Before he even get started, I tell him to nip that s**t in the bud because I am not going to hear that s**t for the whole time he is in there.

The Following User Says Thank You to l'swifey For This Useful Post:
LeBeau (12-23-2009)
Old 12-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I miss my baby

All I can say is that we both trust each other 100%. He never questions anything that I do. The kind of relationship we have there has to be complete trust.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:31 PM
ALWAYZ AND 4EVA

All i can say is if has questions, i'll answer every single one!!! If he trusts me then good but if not what else am i suppose to do!!!! I'm not going to bend over backwards and overly shelter myself
Old 12-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Somebody Please???!!!???

He asked me once if I was going to leave him for another and I responded I already have....ufff there's a lot men just waiting to get in through those doors....he sensed my sarcasm and never asked me again...I'm in another level with him where he shouldn't even let others influence his own thoughts...he should know what he has with me
Old 12-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Im his Princess

my boo jus told me yesterday...mami i will not eva ? doubt or 2nd guess your love loyalty and commitment to me i already feel your love n i havent even met you n imma return it all ten fold..so sweet

Old 12-28-2009, 07:38 AM
luvmesumhim!

Me and my man have a great bond and a honest relationship. We tell everything even if its bad. Long as its honest! he knows I might physically be unfaithful but I don't get my emotions involved.

All my feelings/emtions/heart goes to him and only him. He also respects dat cuz its not easy for a female to not get emotionally attached to other men.

So I guess honesty proves to your man that you're faithful!