Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Georgia should be posted here.

Old 08-31-2018, 11:24 AM

Question Residence was approved what happens now?

My husband's counselor gave him a release date of Oct.26th 2018, she told him Monday that his residence was approved and that he would be going home soon. What happens after the residence is approved and could he be released before the date she gave him? He told me last week that laundry asked him for his sizes, I'm assuming for the clothes they're going to be releasing him in. He told me on his last bid that he was released 3 weeks after giving them his sizes. What happens now??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2018, 08:45 PM

Thanked 1,753 Times in 700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieSmith0130 View Post
My husband's counselor gave him a release date of Oct.26th 2018, she told him Monday that his residence was approved and that he would be going home soon. What happens after the residence is approved and could he be released before the date she gave him? He told me last week that laundry asked him for his sizes, I'm assuming for the clothes they're going to be releasing him in. He told me on his last bid that he was released 3 weeks after giving them his sizes. What happens now??

He should check with his counselor & make sure about the date. There is paperwork he needs to sign before release. You might also want to go to the DOC Family Day. Here is some info on it along with the contact info for the Family Advocacy office. They can check on that for you too.
https://joinnia.com/dcor-family-day/

Old 09-05-2018, 08:21 PM

Thank you! He spoke with his counselor today and she told him she received the release date from parole board. I will definitely check out the site you sent. Thanks again!