Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WEST VIRGINIA > West Virginia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

West Virginia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of West Virginia.

Old 01-12-2018, 09:14 AM

Default Where can I get info about Pruntytown

My son just got 7 more months from the parole board. The pruntytown page on the DOC site says, "All inmates must be within 36 months of potential release through parole or discharge. Many of Pruntytown’s inmates have the opportunity to work their way down to one of the state’s work release centers. " Does anyone know how an inmate goes about working down to one of the work release centers? I assume Parkersburg or Charleston? Where can I get information about this?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2018, 06:46 PM

Default Call the Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadoldmom View Post
My son just got 7 more months from the parole board. The pruntytown page on the DOC site says, "All inmates must be within 36 months of potential release through parole or discharge. Many of Pruntytown’s inmates have the opportunity to work their way down to one of the state’s work release centers. " Does anyone know how an inmate goes about working down to one of the work release centers? I assume Parkersburg or Charleston? Where can I get information about this?
Why not just call the Correctional Center directly and ask them..? My boyfriend was just moved there last week and I haven't found any recent information on here. I don't think many people post here anymore.