Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Prison & Legal News & Events
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Prison & Legal News & Events News and articles dealing with Massachusetts prison and criminal justice system, plus legal issues and topics

Old 10-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Green Monster Admin
Donation Award 

Default Criminal Justice Policy Coalition

Worth a look...

Criminal Justice Policy Coalition
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2006, 08:44 PM
SunnyChick

I've gotten newsletters from these folks for years, and I always found them to be helpful and informative. I think I also attended a symposium in which they sponsored certain panel discussions. I wish they had the funding to do even more because I think they're quite dedicated and serious about reform in our state's criminal justice system.