Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MAINE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

MAINE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Maine - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, Visitation & Phones, mail and more

Old 12-26-2012, 12:23 PM

Unhappy Need info about Chesapeake Detention Facility, I feel so lost and confused

Hi,

My husband to be was arrested late this month. What I thought was a simple situation of coming up bail money turned into a nightmare. Apparently he was set-up by someone he grew up with and is facing Federal time and being held at Chesapeake Detention Facility in the state of Maryland. I feel so helpless and lost. I miss him so much and never thought something like this would happen to us. I mean, this is a type of thing you would see on the movies and always think like "Wow, what if that would happen to one of us?" Neither one of you thinking it ever would happen. I have such a roller coaster of emotions. I can't think straight. Now that he has been medically cleared I do not know when I will be able to talk to him. I have set up T-Netix on my cell phone but he needs a PIN number to make the call. He only gets 4 visits a month and that drives me wild. I have to see him through glass and I can't find any information on how him and I start getting our wedding process going. I can't find any information online and whenever I call whoever answers the phone doesn't want to help me. I know that my Husband may be locked up and treated like a criminal (which is wrong how they are treated like animals) but I shouldn't be subjected to such ignorance and ill-mannered people. I guess I am just asking if anyone know's anything about the Chesapeake Detention Facility (formerly SuperMax) in Baltimore, MD? Any information to help my sanity would be greatly appreciated. I am desperate and patiently waiting for some kind of help.

Last edited by HisBunnyRabbit; 12-26-2012 at 12:25 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 12:38 AM

Hi, my boyfriend is currently at cdf "supermax". He's been there for about two months now. The first 2 weeks was hard because he didn't have his pin to use for the phone. After he asked a couple of times they finally give it to him. But i call and get info sometimes, i mean some things they are not allowed to tell over the phone. Other than that you just have to hang up and call back if you feel you didn't get the info you wanted. There has been times when i called and got answers then called back 5 minutes later toonly get something totally different. It is a little frustrating. My boyfriend says its pretty cool on the inside. As far as dealing with other inmates. I talk to him everyday and i always hear them laughing and joking in the background so im glad there is hardly ever any problems that i know of.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:12 PM

[
My boyfriend is there what do you need assistance with finding out

QUOTE=HisBunnyRabbit;7034930]Hi,

My husband to be was arrested late this month. What I thought was a simple situation of coming up bail money turned into a nightmare. Apparently he was set-up by someone he grew up with and is facing Federal time and being held at Chesapeake Detention Facility in the state of Maryland. I feel so helpless and lost. I miss him so much and never thought something like this would happen to us. I mean, this is a type of thing you would see on the movies and always think like "Wow, what if that would happen to one of us?" Neither one of you thinking it ever would happen. I have such a roller coaster of emotions. I can't think straight. Now that he has been medically cleared I do not know when I will be able to talk to him. I have set up T-Netix on my cell phone but he needs a PIN number to make the call. He only gets 4 visits a month and that drives me wild. I have to see him through glass and I can't find any information on how him and I start getting our wedding process going. I can't find any information online and whenever I call whoever answers the phone doesn't want to help me. I know that my Husband may be locked up and treated like a criminal (which is wrong how they are treated like animals) but I shouldn't be subjected to such ignorance and ill-mannered people. I guess I am just asking if anyone know's anything about the Chesapeake Detention Facility (formerly SuperMax) in Baltimore, MD? Any information to help my sanity would be greatly appreciated. I am desperate and patiently waiting for some kind of help.[/quote]
Old 05-31-2016, 09:01 AM

Does anyone know conditions at Chesapeake for federal inmates? what are the daily routines? Do they have outside time? How much phone time? TV? do they work? What's the food like? Are they in locked cells? TIA