Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 07-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Red face Newbie

I am totally new to EVERYTHING about having a friend in prison muchless anything more. Let me explain my situation here. I have 3 daughters, but the youngest (4 months today) is by another sperm donor than the older 2. Here's where it gets REALLY complicated, its not baby's daddy thats locked up, its his dad's, girlfriend's son.... so basically its baby's step uncle(?) Weird I know. I'm kinda close with sperm donor's (soon to be) step mom and she asked me to write to her son who is locked up cuz he is lonely, so I did and it has kinda grown from there. So you will have to excuse me if I ask alot of dumb questions.... thanks for reading!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Closed

Wow, that confused me...lol...j/k
As for me, well, I can pretty much answer most questions being that I've had family members and friends incarcerated nearly all my life....lol
I guess you could say that I'm a pro at this stuff....hahaha