Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 01-15-2020, 05:03 PM

Yeah I was able to hear a bunch of kaos while I was on the phone last before he had to hang up. I bet they slow mail in reponse.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JestHis For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-15-2020), litaM (01-17-2020), MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2020, 05:29 PM
a Realist NOT an enabler!

Ok , K just called...they put the camp on “ National Lockdown” whatever that is????
They locked the doors and no one is allowed outside..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
litaM (01-17-2020), MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliezack View Post
Ok , K just called...they put the camp on “ National Lockdown” whatever that is????

They locked the doors and no one is allowed outside..
My brother is at the camp in Lee Co. He told my mom the same thing about a National Lockdown.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MossyXD For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-15-2020), MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-15-2020, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossyXD View Post
My brother is at the camp in Lee Co. He told my mom the same thing about a National Lockdown.
I just got an email...so the camp is out...
The Following User Says Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (01-15-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 07:27 AM

Does anybody have clarification as to what is going on at Lee?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duncansangel For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-19-2020), MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 10:04 AM

Default National Lockdown????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossyXD View Post
Received an email saying they prisons are on National Lockdown. Does anyone have information on what is going on?
The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyGod For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-19-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 10:06 AM

Default National prison lockdown?

Quote:
I just got an email...so the camp is out...
Received an email saying prisons are on NATIONAL LOCKDOWN? Does anyone have information as to why?
Old 01-16-2020, 10:24 AM

I never got an email what does this mean?
Old 01-16-2020, 11:04 AM

The banner is up. I looked up an old article and a national lockdown is apparently when all the prisons lockdown due to riots or uproars in multiple prisons. As we know, yesterday there was some sort of riot in Lee so I guess it happened somewhere else and they called the national lockdown. One was called in 1995 when like four places had riots at the same time...ladies we need to pray...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allfruitsripe16 For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (01-16-2020), litaM (01-17-2020), MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyGod View Post
Received an email saying prisons are on NATIONAL LOCKDOWN? Does anyone have information as to why?
There was a riot that happened yesterday afternoon and they entire facility went on lockdown
The Following User Says Thank You to anchored24 For This Useful Post:
MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyGod View Post
Real quick...it was the Mexicans fighting....I do believe it happened several places, a planned event...gotta run...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
litaM (01-17-2020), MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 01:00 PM

so I read Mississippi is ld I found a link I can share it but it’s not pretty it stressed me out too smh but I think maybe this why the whole ld thing national
The Following User Says Thank You to palomita For This Useful Post:
litaM (01-17-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 05:04 PM

Just found this on the news;
Officials with the United States Penitentiary in Jonesville, Virginia said in a release Thursday that an internal investigation is underway after an inmate fight at the facility.

According to that release, multiple inmates were fighting Wednesday afternoon at USP Lee.

We’re told one inmate was injured and needed outside medical treatment.

The release added that, “The inmates were secured in their housing units, and the institution was placed on a limited operational status.”

The FBI was notified about the incident and there is an ongoing internal investigation.

USP Lee houses 1,469 male offenders and is considered a high-security facility.

We’re told no staff or other inmates were injured and that the public is not in danger.
The Following User Says Thank You to anchored24 For This Useful Post:
MissTee22 (01-16-2020)
Old 01-16-2020, 05:56 PM

Wow that’s crazy I had talked to
Mines yesterday afternoon too he had said he couldn’t email he was told the electric was out but the phone lines were open he said he would call his dad later in the afternoon but none of us heard from him since my call! He said the emails
Weren’t working or I should say the computers weren’t up
And running
Old 01-17-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
They got the guys at camp at 5:40 am to go to the USP, that would mean FULL LOCKDOWN.
They only go up when all prisoners at USP are on lockdown.
I’ll keep you all posted.
Please pray for us, K is due to get out any day, as soon as the Judge signs his First Step Act motion for retroactive crack/cocaine. He’s done 22 yrs on a 30 yr drug sentence.
I can’t tell you how excited and nervous we are. You all know how the courts and BOP operate....so until he’s outside those gates....please pray...thank you and I’ll keep you all posted..❤️❤️❤️
Definitely prayers for you and K!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to litaM For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-18-2020)
Old 01-17-2020, 08:52 PM

Does anyone know what unit/s the fighting occured at or were affected?
Old 01-18-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by litaM View Post
Does anyone know what unit/s the fighting occured at or were affected?
Hi all.....
Here is what I got yesterday....
_______
wta they r saying is tht the MS13 gang stabbed 2 MAJOR LEADERS of a Mexican gang... they saying this something REALLY BIG going on.. and tht it took off at other USP's...
I told him to respond NO, not our problem...send it to the Judge..

Here is what he filed...——-01/17/2020 Email to/from AFPD Eric Placke on 1/16/2020, re: 293 Government's Motion for Extension of Time. He advised the Clerk's Office that the Defendant does not object.

WELLL. Mr. K almost went through the roof...this PD never even contacted him...so you girls BEWARE...
So, here we sit another 21 days...
The good news is..I will keep you all posted ....❤️

PS... we were rather consumed yesterday with K’s court stuff....but, he is up at the USP today doing food .....so I will know more later....

Last edited by Lesliezack; 01-18-2020 at 08:28 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-18-2020), JestHis (01-18-2020), litaM (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Hi all.....
Here is what I got yesterday....
_______
wta they r saying is tht the MS13 gang stabbed 2 MAJOR LEADERS of a Mexican gang... they saying this something REALLY BIG going on.. and tht it took off at other USP's...
I told him to respond NO, not our problem...send it to the Judge..

Here is what he filed...——-01/17/2020 Email to/from AFPD Eric Placke on 1/16/2020, re: 293 Government's Motion for Extension of Time. He advised the Clerk's Office that the Defendant does not object.

WELLL. Mr. K almost went through the roof...this PD never even contacted him...so you girls BEWARE...
So, here we sit another 21 days...
The good news is..I will keep you all posted ....❤️

PS... we were rather consumed yesterday with K’s court stuff....but, he is up at the USP today doing food .....so I will know more later....
You guys are our lifeline Thanks for all you both do and tell K to keep his head up God does things at his own time for a reason... but we totally understand your frustration.

Any info you guys provide is great my LO is in F unit if he goes there can he check on Zurdo for me if possible? I know its alot to ask but if he cant it's ok I am getting his lawyer to call on Tuesday to find out about him.

Thanks again and definitely lift you both up in prayers with all the fellas up at Lee..
Lesliezack (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
You guys are our lifeline Thanks for all you both do and tell K to keep his head up God does things at his own time for a reason... but we totally understand your frustration.

Any info you guys provide is great my LO is in F unit if he goes there can he check on Zurdo for me if possible? I know its alot to ask but if he cant it's ok I am getting his lawyer to call on Tuesday to find out about him.

Thanks again and definitely lift you both up in prayers with all the fellas up at Lee..
Thank you, and I agree...things happen for a reason...
I will pass that info on to him...
I don’t believe they are allowed near the USP guys , classification rules...but, he does have a relationship with some of the guards there ( being he’s been in so long and not a troublemaker, just doing his time)
I will copy and paste that in an email to him...if I know him , he will say he is his friend from wayyyy back and wants to make sure he is ok...LOL
❤️❤️❤️
litaM (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Thank you, and I agree...things happen for a reason...
I will pass that info on to him...
I don’t believe they are allowed near the USP guys , classification rules...but, he does have a relationship with some of the guards there ( being he’s been in so long and not a troublemaker, just doing his time)
I will copy and paste that in an email to him...if I know him , he will say he is his friend from wayyyy back and wants to make sure he is ok...LOL
❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much!!!
Lesliezack (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 05:03 PM

HELLO LADIES,
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS UPDATES AND HERE'S WHAT I CAME ACROSS A FEW MINS AGO;
MS-13 inmates sent to restricted unit after prison stabbing
The federal Bureau of Prisons is moving some MS-13 gang members in its custody into more restricted housing at certain high-security facilities across the U.S. after a gang stabbing in a Virginia prison, two people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Saturday.

A brawl broke out Wednesday at the prison known as USP Lee between the MS-13 leader and a fellow inmate associated with the Mexican Mafia, and the gang member was stabbed, the people said. The Bureau of Prisons said in a statement that the inmate was injured but survived the attack. No one else was injured, the agency said.

Fearing retaliation, officials have started moving some MS-13 inmates into more secured units at the six federal high security prisons, the people said. It was unclear how many inmates were restricted, or how long they'd be separated from the general population.

The prison, in Jonesville, Virginia, houses about 1,500 men. The FBI was notified about the attack and the Bureau of Prisons also launched an internal investigation, which remains ongoing.The people spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity in order to discuss the incident, which remains under investigation.

The Bureau of Prisons has been plagued for years by chronic violence, extensive staffing shortages and serious misconduct. The agency has come under increased scrutiny since wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein took his own life in federal custody in August.

An independent report released in September found that inmates had expressed concerns about a culture of violence that they believed extended to the prison’s leadership and included allegations that staff members both perpetrated and encouraged violence against inmates. The restrictive housing means they will be held separate from the general inmate population, and may be held in a cell either alone or with other inmates.

At one facility in Florida, at least a dozen MS-13 members were placed in the special housing unit. Visitation at both USP Lee, the abbreviated name of the U.S. penitentiary, and another prison, USP Big Sandy in Kentucky was canceled as a result of the fight. There will be no visitation at USP Lee until at least Monday, according to an automated recording at the facility.

Lee prison was also placed on limited operational status a few months ago after an inmate assaulted a staff member, officials said at the time. The staff member was hospitalized after the incident, WCYB-TV in Virginia reported in October. The facility has also had issues with contraband. In 2014, a guard at Lee pleaded guilty in federal court to accepting bribes to smuggle tobacco products and a cellphone into the prison.

The federal Bureau of Prisons has 175,269 inmates housed in 122 different facilities around the country.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anchored24 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-18-2020), JestHis (01-18-2020), Lesliezack (01-18-2020), litaM (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchored24 View Post
HELLO LADIES,
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS UPDATES AND HERE'S WHAT I CAME ACROSS A FEW MINS AGO;
MS-13 inmates sent to restricted unit after prison stabbing
The federal Bureau of Prisons is moving some MS-13 gang members in its custody into more restricted housing at certain high-security facilities across the U.S. after a gang stabbing in a Virginia prison, two people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Saturday.

A brawl broke out Wednesday at the prison known as USP Lee between the MS-13 leader and a fellow inmate associated with the Mexican Mafia, and the gang member was stabbed, the people said. The Bureau of Prisons said in a statement that the inmate was injured but survived the attack. No one else was injured, the agency said.

Fearing retaliation, officials have started moving some MS-13 inmates into more secured units at the six federal high security prisons, the people said. It was unclear how many inmates were restricted, or how long they'd be separated from the general population.

The prison, in Jonesville, Virginia, houses about 1,500 men. The FBI was notified about the attack and the Bureau of Prisons also launched an internal investigation, which remains ongoing.The people spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity in order to discuss the incident, which remains under investigation.

The Bureau of Prisons has been plagued for years by chronic violence, extensive staffing shortages and serious misconduct. The agency has come under increased scrutiny since wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein took his own life in federal custody in August.

An independent report released in September found that inmates had expressed concerns about a culture of violence that they believed extended to the prison’s leadership and included allegations that staff members both perpetrated and encouraged violence against inmates. The restrictive housing means they will be held separate from the general inmate population, and may be held in a cell either alone or with other inmates.

At one facility in Florida, at least a dozen MS-13 members were placed in the special housing unit. Visitation at both USP Lee, the abbreviated name of the U.S. penitentiary, and another prison, USP Big Sandy in Kentucky was canceled as a result of the fight. There will be no visitation at USP Lee until at least Monday, according to an automated recording at the facility.

Lee prison was also placed on limited operational status a few months ago after an inmate assaulted a staff member, officials said at the time. The staff member was hospitalized after the incident, WCYB-TV in Virginia reported in October. The facility has also had issues with contraband. In 2014, a guard at Lee pleaded guilty in federal court to accepting bribes to smuggle tobacco products and a cellphone into the prison.

The federal Bureau of Prisons has 175,269 inmates housed in 122 different facilities around the country.
Thanks for the info...
Lesliezack (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:

From K...he also said he will ask around...
—————
tell the ladies they r truly welcome and anytime i can relate watz going on up there i will... being i was behind those walls i know how it is....
unfortunately we dont go in the units....we just push their food in front of unit and go back to the kitchen
litaM (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 08:15 PM

Quote:
From K...he also said he will ask around...
—————
tell the ladies they r truly welcome and anytime i can relate watz going on up there i will... being i was behind those walls i know how it is....
unfortunately we dont go in the units....we just push their food in front of unit and go back to the kitchen
Thank you both so much...
Lesliezack (01-19-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 11:29 PM

This whole thing has me sick as hell. Do any of us know the name of the inmate that was stabbed? Or what state they where from? Thank you Miss Lita, Miss Leslie and your man K, and Miss Anchored. You all have been so informative. Lee has rarely given any helpful information and right now I don’t even wanna call asking any kind of questions. I don’t condone the kind of lifestyle our men live but I also can’t judge them for it either. Im just so damn happy no ones life was taken. I don’t know about you all but being a prison wife is one hard thing to do but I’m so damn proud to stand by my hubby. If anyone get more info on this please share, i concerned for my husband and I’m assuming they aren’t going to be texting us or calling us anytime soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsPw For This Useful Post:
anchored24 (01-19-2020), Lesliezack (01-19-2020), litaM (01-19-2020)