Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2019, 08:30 PM
codef18 codef18 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: colorado
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default CMRC Parole Hearing 10/31, anyone else?

I feel like I remember reading someone's LO had a hearing that day but I can't find the thread. Mine does too, we could support each other lol
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codef18 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (09-26-2019), Meg_fos89 (10-16-2019)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 10-10-2019, 08:39 PM
MKarla MKarla is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Mine is there and has a hearing that day too
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MKarla For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (10-16-2019)
  #3  
Old 10-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

I think you where thinking of mine. I PM you a few days ago.
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-16-2019, 12:59 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Good luck to you all on the 31st! Please keep us posted!! Just as a reminder, if they are full boarded, you probably won't get an answer for a couple months. The board is very behind on votes.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nancyginnm For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (10-16-2019)
  #5  
Old 10-16-2019, 05:43 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Good luck to you all on the 31st! Please keep us posted!! Just as a reminder, if they are full boarded, you probably won't get an answer for a couple months. The board is very behind on votes.
I dont know how they can make people wait months... I think it is ridiculous. Like it's a yes or no answer, yes we are going to let you out, or no you're fed and staying in there. For me I'm like I'm traveling 1000 miles and I need to know if i need to save money to make sure he's got a place to stay out there if and when he is released because i dont live out her. This whole process is taking years off my life. I swear I've aged 10 years this this.
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-16-2019, 05:45 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Good luck to you all on the 31st! Please keep us posted!! Just as a reminder, if they are full boarded, you probably won't get an answer for a couple months. The board is very behind on votes.
My 30th birthday is 2 weeks after his hearing. All my celebration money is going to going to a parole hearing where I wont even get to see him. 🤦*♀️🤷*♀️😭😢
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-16-2019, 08:09 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I dont know how they can make people wait months... I think it is ridiculous. Like it's a yes or no answer, yes we are going to let you out, or no you're fed and staying in there. For me I'm like I'm traveling 1000 miles and I need to know if i need to save money to make sure he's got a place to stay out there if and when he is released because i dont live out her. This whole process is taking years off my life. I swear I've aged 10 years this this.
I honestly think the board is trying to send a message that they need more members. My friends bro saw the board on 8/7 and is still waiting for an answer. Smh

Maybe you should start saving nothing wrong with being overly prepared.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-17-2019, 06:32 AM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
I honestly think the board is trying to send a message that they need more members. My friends bro saw the board on 8/7 and is still waiting for an answer. Smh

Maybe you should start saving nothing wrong with being overly prepared.
I think that's just crazy to make offenders and their families wait that long.

With that being said do they actually release inmates on the MRD or do they have to wait on the board for that as well? Sense Colorado is a mandatory parole state.
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Meg_fos89 For This Useful Post:
nancyginnm (10-17-2019)
  #9  
Old 10-17-2019, 07:56 AM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I dont know how they can make people wait months... I think it is ridiculous. Like it's a yes or no answer, yes we are going to let you out, or no you're fed and staying in there. For me I'm like I'm traveling 1000 miles and I need to know if i need to save money to make sure he's got a place to stay out there if and when he is released because i dont live out her. This whole process is taking years off my life. I swear I've aged 10 years this this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I think that's just crazy to make offenders and their families wait that long.

With that being said do they actually release inmates on the MRD or do they have to wait on the board for that as well? Sense Colorado is a mandatory parole state.
Yes they often parole to the offender's MRD. I believe the hearing has to be within 18 months of their MRD.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-17-2019, 12:48 PM
GNH822 GNH822 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have a question that pertains to someone's parole. My fiance was on parole absconded for a month. They gave her a 6 month hit but while she was incarcerated she got 30 days in the hole for having her prescription Suboxone on her. She admitted to the officer what was going on. What should we expect as far as her release date is concerned
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-17-2019, 01:15 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNH822 View Post
I have a question that pertains to someone's parole. My fiance was on parole absconded for a month. They gave her a 6 month hit but while she was incarcerated she got 30 days in the hole for having her prescription Suboxone on her. She admitted to the officer what was going on. What should we expect as far as her release date is concerned
Is she still in the county jail? Or is she in doc already?
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-18-2019, 09:54 AM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Yes they often parole to the offender's MRD. I believe the hearing has to be within 18 months of their MRD.
I know forsure my husband's is less then 18 months away. He's been getting 10 days a month taken off for good behavior I guess. So his is getting closer every month. How does that work with parole? Like if they say we are going to parole him to his mrd and his mrd keeps getting closer. Will it just be like when ever his mrd and the day that it is matches that's when he will be released? If that makes sense?
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-18-2019, 01:00 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I know forsure my husband's is less then 18 months away. He's been getting 10 days a month taken off for good behavior I guess. So his is getting closer every month. How does that work with parole? Like if they say we are going to parole him to his mrd and his mrd keeps getting closer. Will it just be like when ever his mrd and the day that it is matches that's when he will be released? If that makes sense?
They'll give him a date after the hearing and after they calculate his time.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-31-2019, 02:16 PM
For My Baby's Avatar
For My Baby For My Baby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Maryland
Posts: 26
Thanks: 68
Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts
Default

What does a mandatory parole state mean and how does it affect the inmates in Colorado?
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-31-2019, 04:17 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by For My Baby View Post
What does a mandatory parole state mean and how does it affect the inmates in Colorado?
It means that inmates are required to be on parole after release. It does not mean that parole has to be granted by the board.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-31-2019, 06:05 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
It means that inmates are required to be on parole after release. It does not mean that parole has to be granted by the board.
How did everyone's hearing go?!
My got paroled to his MRD... which tight now is in January of 2021...
He is apartly on restricted privileges and had gotten kicked out of class because he missed 6 classes. So that's that. Idk..
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-31-2019, 07:27 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
How did everyone's hearing go?!
My got paroled to his MRD... which tight now is in January of 2021...
He is apartly on restricted privileges and had gotten kicked out of class because he missed 6 classes. So that's that. Idk..
Oh man that sucks, I'm sorry. Were you able to attend the hearing? Do you know who the board member was that saw him?
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-31-2019, 07:35 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Oh man that sucks, I'm sorry. Were you able to attend the hearing? Do you know who the board member was that saw him?
I was not able to see him. I went to the parole building in westminister and he was a the prison. The board members name was Michelle I forgot her last name. But she told me as soon as the hearing was over that she wasn't going to take him, that she was going to parole him to mandatory parole on his mrd.
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-31-2019, 07:52 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
I was not able to see him. I went to the parole building in westminister and he was a the prison. The board members name was Michelle I forgot her last name. But she told me as soon as the hearing was over that she wasn't going to take him, that she was going to parole him to mandatory parole on his mrd.
Michelle Geng ?so. The reason that I asked is because I heard that the new females are denying everyone. That really sucks. Did she allow you to speak or did she ask you questions?
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nancyginnm For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (11-02-2019)
  #20  
Old 10-31-2019, 08:06 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

She asked me questions. She also asked him questions. Honestly I do not remember her last name. He apparently hasn't been doing his programming in prison though. So I mean that is kind of on him.
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-01-2019, 07:12 PM
codef18 codef18 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: colorado
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default

She asked my husband 3 questions, lkterally. He has no required programs, has a diploma, doesn't owe the court or anyone else any money and has a housing plan. Some of the other people there said as long as it's not violent and he has housing they approve it so we'll see. They said he'd know in a few days.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to codef18 For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (11-02-2019)
  #22  
Old 11-01-2019, 08:49 PM
nancyginnm's Avatar
nancyginnm nancyginnm is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NM
Posts: 1,055
Thanks: 693
Thanked 789 Times in 406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by codef18 View Post
She asked my husband 3 questions, lkterally. He has no required programs, has a diploma, doesn't owe the court or anyone else any money and has a housing plan. Some of the other people there said as long as it's not violent and he has housing they approve it so we'll see. They said he'd know in a few days.
Did he get full boarded? The board is approving a lot more than before but they still sent quite a few. My husband's friend got denied on Tuesday and he had a solid parole plan. Everyone (including his case manager) was shocked.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nancyginnm For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (11-02-2019)
  #23  
Old 11-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Meg_fos89's Avatar
Meg_fos89 Meg_fos89 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: My own little corner.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 45
Thanked 46 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Did he get full boarded? The board is approving a lot more than before but they still sent quite a few. My husband's friend got denied on Tuesday and he had a solid parole plan. Everyone (including his case manager) was shocked.
If she had wanted to take him then he would have been full boarded. However sense she wasn't going to recommend parole he did not get full board. She told me once she finish the interview. What she was going to t ou and that's exactly what he got.
__________________
There's not much in life we get to choose, but boot I'd choose you everytime.
I miss my best friend...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-2019, 10:04 PM
codef18 codef18 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: colorado
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
Did he get full boarded? The board is approving a lot more than before but they still sent quite a few. My husband's friend got denied on Tuesday and he had a solid parole plan. Everyone (including his case manager) was shocked.
Not unless they don't notify you when they full board it. I always thought the decision was at the end of the hearing but no later than 72 hours after, so hopefully on Monday or Tuesday he'll know.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to codef18 For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (11-02-2019)
  #25  
Old 11-02-2019, 08:51 AM
MKarla MKarla is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

My boyfriend told me last night that everyone except 1 or 2 guys were denied. he was among the denied and has to go to his MRD. Hopefully with a the good time he'll get out in feb/March.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MKarla For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (11-02-2019)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's the likely hood of getting paroled the first hearing from CMRC? Meg_fos89 Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 6 08-08-2019 07:52 AM
Parole hearing @ Cheyenne Mountain Re-Entry (CMRC): What are his chances? Mrz.Jeanne Colorado Parole, Probation & Release 4 07-28-2019 04:37 PM
Questions on Parole hearing, My hubby has a hearing March 2012! KLK77 Probation, Parole & Supervision 1 02-24-2012 02:34 PM
His Parole Hearing~How long to get parole hearing? brittanylee1991 Missouri Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 5 12-18-2011 09:52 PM
Parole Hearing Today *Updated with details of hearing* zhane Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. 26 09-06-2005 09:41 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:43 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics