Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > LOVING A... > Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender For those whose loved one is serving 10+ years.

View Poll Results: Waiting
How many of you will wait the sentence full term? 213 88.75%
Have you cheated? 9 3.75%
Are you thinking of about to cheat? 10 4.17%
Do you already have someone? 8 3.33%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2017, 05:57 PM

I canít speak for anybody but myself and my relationship!! We have known each other for a long time and we have been through a lot together even though neither of us said anything to each other about taking it any further than being friends simply because of the person we met through! Neither of us wanted to her that person which was my son! He is my sons best friend and one of the only people that has showed he is true to my son as a friend! I didnít expect for this to happen and neither did he! But like I said we have been through a lot together and we couldnít help falling in Love simply because of who we are meaning who we are as far as being a human being and being real and true! I guess the bed way to put it is he is himself and I am myself! I also want to say I had my son when I was 20 and my man is 10 years older than my son! But anyway when we finally talked about how we felt about each other and admitted our feelings we didnít act on it right away and we agonized over it for some time! We did decide to be together but like I said we talked about it a lot and then I talked to my son about it alone and then he did the same! My son said he wanted him to be happy and he wanted me to be happy and he knew we want him to be happy too! So it worked out and we have been together ever since and we will be together forever! My childrenís dad and I were together since we were in high school and he had passed away before my son and my husband met! Iíve been asked out and hit on a lot by men and I would decline! I just never met anybody that I was interested in and in my experience most men just didnít act right or even go about asking me out the right way! They were married men which those men that had the balls to be married and proposition me did not like my response! Other men just acted like arrogant douche bags or simply just werenít my type and that includes who they were as a person and how they acted! Some people donít find real love even once in their life! Iíve been lucky enough to find it twice! And I know my dead husband would want me to be happy just like I would want him to be happy if I were the one that passed away! So why I wait for my husband is because we are totally and truly in love!! We tell each other how we are just getting all of the bad and hard painful out of the way with him being locked up! And when he gets to walk out those doors and to me it will be time for all of our happy life and happy times and happy memories! We will mar it through this and we will make it through anything and everything!!! We belong together and even though we are being kept apart we will be together forever!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2017, 09:16 PM

Youre either down... Or not.. Im down for my husband til death.. No matter what happens.

The Following User Says Thank You to LarrysBabyGirl1 For This Useful Post:
Neesey72 (12-05-2017)
Old 12-05-2017, 10:22 PM

Me and my husband are RIDE OR DIE!!!!