Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WISCONSIN > Wisconsin Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wisconsin Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release or community service in Wisconsin should be posted here.

Old 12-05-2017, 07:41 PM

Default Classifcation question-if you abscond are you a medium?

Does anyone know if you absconded from probation if you are automatically medium? my hubby is being told even though he was approved by judge and only has 18mths that because he absconded for 5 days he will go to Med prison first. Does anyone have any info and anyone been through ERP program. My hubby got 2 years has 6 in already so 18 mths to compete we r wondering how much time he will do before he gets the program. his lawyer thought he would go from Dodge right into ERP. Does anyone have real experaince with this program?
Sponsored Links