Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss New Jersey prison & jail visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 10-27-2017, 05:49 PM

[quote=Alexxxy101;7236527]Hello Everyone, at visit I saw some woman in a cab and I was just thinking I could use all the good karma I can get right now with a parole hearing approaching

So I would like to offer a rideshare, I live in Jersey City so it would be up to you to get here or get to the path station in Journal Square I leave on Saturdays at 7am. To go to the 9:00 visit. In exchange some gas or tolls would be nice, but it would also be great to be able to talk to someone in a similar situation.
Keep your head up everyone this too shall pass!

I am very interested in the ride. What prison is your love one located at?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrshassell For This Useful Post:
ParentsLove (10-30-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2017, 08:07 PM

Default South Woods State Prison (Transportation needed)

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here want to know if anyone has information on Transportation that goes to South Woods State Prison
I'm close to Newark New Jersey. I tried reaching out to Joint connection but got no answer. Thanks in advance
Old 12-05-2017, 02:42 AM

Exclamation Transportation for NJ prisons

My daughter's father has started his 5 year bid in SSCF ( Southern State ) and he woukd like for us to come this coming Sunday . but i have never been to a prison. before and I currently don't have a working car to drive . is there any transportation I can take to get there ?
Old 12-05-2017, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traycc76 View Post
Offering rides to Bayside Prison, Southern State Correctional Facility and South Woods State Prison Saturday and Sunday. We offer pickups. $50 round trip. Please call or email me to reserve transport. We have a passenger van so we can fit 12 to 14 people. 908-875-3558
I know its been years since this post but do you still have this ? I'm looking to go to SSCF this sunday 12/10
Old 12-08-2017, 08:23 AM

Hello, What about Uber share?
If you gals pm message each other, see if you can get an Uber driver to do two stops and maybe split the fare.
I hope something works out.

For your visit, SSCF has one of the strictest dress codes of all NJ prisons. no underwire bras, loose long tunic shirts etc.

Last edited by ParentsLove; 12-08-2017 at 08:26 AM..
Old 12-08-2017, 10:32 AM

[quote=Mrshassell;7673752]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxxy101 View Post
Hello Everyone, at visit I saw some woman in a cab and I was just thinking I could use all the good karma I can get right now with a parole hearing approaching

So I would like to offer a rideshare, I live in Jersey City so it would be up to you to get here or get to the path station in Journal Square I leave on Saturdays at 7am. To go to the 9:00 visit. In exchange some gas or tolls would be nice, but it would also be great to be able to talk to someone in a similar situation.
Keep your head up everyone this too shall pass!

I am very interested in the ride. What prison is your love one located at?
Hi, What prison? My love one is in South Woods State Prison I would definitely help out with gas and toll.