Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > LOUISIANA > Louisiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Louisiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Louisiana Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 11-22-2017, 06:59 PM

Default Is the visitation approval letter for Angola necessary to take to the visit

Hello, I was wondering if it is absolutely necessary to bring the approval letter for visitation to Angola. I was approved last minute & the visit is in two days & tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so with no one working in classification it would be impossible to get it emailed to me. My guy is saying that its not necessary to take from what the man told him, but I read that many people get refused because they didn't bring their approval letter. Please help! I don't want to make the trip to Angola only to be refused because I don't have my approval letter. Thanks in advance & God Bless.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 17,191 Times in 6,855 Posts

This was years ago, but I do believe I brought the letter with me, and they asked for it.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:40 AM

Thank you.