Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 10-28-2017, 12:24 PM
Sean'sGirl82's Avatar
Sean'sGirl82 Sean'sGirl82 is offline
Now Wife ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 845
Thanks: 769
Thanked 739 Times in 389 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Yay that's awesome. So happy you'll be seeing him soon. It will be three weeks since I've seen my husband on Sunday. Hoping he's moved and I can see him on the 5th. Fingers crossed.
My fingers are crossed with you, I know how hard it is without the contact.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sean'sGirl82 For This Useful Post:
nygirl17 (10-28-2017)
Sponsored Links
  #202  
Old 10-28-2017, 01:25 PM
lolo21216 lolo21216 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 384
Thanks: 228
Thanked 191 Times in 127 Posts
Default

Almost 2018 already, just about 2 months left of 2017, I am so looking forward to being able to say "he comes home THIS year!" well he should be in a HalfWay house THIS summer!
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 10-28-2017, 01:55 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

[quote=lolo21216;7673977]Almost 2018 already, just about 2 months left of 2017, I am so looking forward to being able to say "he comes home THIS year!" well he should be in a HalfWay house THIS summer! [/QUOTE

That's awesome. My husband said the same thing. He said I cant wait to say I'm coming home this year. So excited for all us ladies who's men are coming home in 2018. It's right around the corner.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
lolo21216 (10-28-2017)
  #204  
Old 10-29-2017, 08:06 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

So since I haven't been able to talk to my husband much and for no longer then like five minutes today when he called we got a ten minutes phone call anf I just happened to mention that we have 338 and a wake up left and he was like wait really that did go fast wow. Just the reaction he gave made my heart melt. It's going fast
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 10-30-2017, 06:18 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Hey ladies.....tomorrow is the last day of the month. I can't believe how fast it really went. Hope everyone has a good Halloween.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
lolo21216 (10-31-2017), TWWIFEY (10-31-2017)
  #206  
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 AM
lolo21216 lolo21216 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: NJ
Posts: 384
Thanks: 228
Thanked 191 Times in 127 Posts
Default

Happy November First! another month closer to our homecomings !
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lolo21216 For This Useful Post:
nygirl17 (11-01-2017)
  #207  
Old 11-01-2017, 08:39 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo21216 View Post
Happy November First! another month closer to our homecomings !
Yes another month down another month closer. Yay
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
lolo21216 (11-01-2017)
  #208  
Old 11-04-2017, 12:05 AM
Oliver&Elsie Oliver&Elsie is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fulton, Georgia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
We can get excited to!!!! We might only be three months into 2017 but it's going fast. Unfortunately my husband doesn't come home until October 2018 but we are over half way now. When does your loved one come home? What do you do to get the time to pass faster? Let's talk!!!
Hi nygirl17, it is such a relief to be on here finally talking about an approaching release date. I have been in this relationship for almost a year now, I have known my man for 11 years now and we reconnected his 2nd year into prison. He is Talladega FCI and he is supposed to be graduating from the "Rdap" program at the beginning of December and being released shortly thereafter. He would be released by February 2018 at the latest. In my opinion, I have found it to be harder NOW versus when this whole thing began because our feelings have grown stronger for each other and we have planned this whole life together for once he is out here. I have a very busy schedule as it is, I am in a graduate program and I am director at my company so my career keeps me busy. I have noticed though it is hardest for me to say goodbye now at the end of visitations and after we hang up on the phone. I find myself crying sometimes randomly because he is not here and I have such strong feelings for him. I really just try to focus on making my situation the best it can be...in a way using all of my time to prepare for his arrival. That means keeping my body in tip top condition so he is coming home to a dime piece. I use this time as motivation...especially now that we are down to the wire. We constantly write throughout the day using the CorrLinks app so we are in communication 24/7. I would say though honestly my biggest stress relief is exercise because it helps me to relax and then in return it is helping me stay fit for when he gets here
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 11-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Oliver&Elsie Oliver&Elsie is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fulton, Georgia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Smile GF of Rdap Inmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsAngel View Post
Mines is scheduled to get off 11/2020, however, he is starting RDAP in the upcoming weeks and is telling me with successful completion, he'll get out into a half way house next April. I believe max half way house time is a year, i may be wrong. Nonetheless, the time isn't adding up....this a federal case. Please chime in.
That is great! My guy is about to graduate the Rdap program! This program is a God send and our men are lucky to be able to be a part of it! He has made tremendous progress over the past 10 months being in this program, I have known him for 11 years and he has changed more so in the past 10 months then some people do in years...no joke! Let me know if you have any questions because I would be happy to answer! Also, if you would like, go on YouTube and type in "Rdap Dan", and this guy is a successful graduate/ex inmate of this program and he gives advice and encouragement to family members of inmates in the program.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 11-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Oliver&Elsie Oliver&Elsie is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fulton, Georgia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default #Vending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawgapeach View Post
Next April hes out no probation or parole i cant wait . Finally a date night that doesnt involve a vending machine.
I hear you on that! It's a love-hate relationship between that vending machine and me! HAH
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 11-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Oliver&Elsie Oliver&Elsie is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Fulton, Georgia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrybelle View Post
I'm glad to see that we all have the same thoughts I was getting worry that what I was feeling was abnormal (meaning being nervous and my fears) I luv this man to death I mean I waited for him 15 yrs it wasn't easy but loving him is! Let's just keep each other in our prayers
I have A LOT of respect for you for being such a big support to your man for 15 years! Excellent job! I am so glad that we all have each other to vent off of. I honestly don't have a lot of fears, not trying to sound naive', but I really believe this whole thing was God ordained. But that is not to say we won't have trials and tribulations. We should focus on being our best selves and being the women that God created us to be for our husbands. We are here to uplift our men. If I could make a recommendation on a book, "How To Talk So Your Husband Will Listen". It is a Christian based book that gave me a lot of insight into how the male mind works. Us women have a lot more power than we think. Ultimately trust in God that He will take care of everything.
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 11-04-2017, 07:15 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver&Elsie View Post
Hi nygirl17, it is such a relief to be on here finally talking about an approaching release date. I have been in this relationship for almost a year now, I have known my man for 11 years now and we reconnected his 2nd year into prison. He is Talladega FCI and he is supposed to be graduating from the "Rdap" program at the beginning of December and being released shortly thereafter. He would be released by February 2018 at the latest. In my opinion, I have found it to be harder NOW versus when this whole thing began because our feelings have grown stronger for each other and we have planned this whole life together for once he is out here. I have a very busy schedule as it is, I am in a graduate program and I am director at my company so my career keeps me busy. I have noticed though it is hardest for me to say goodbye now at the end of visitations and after we hang up on the phone. I find myself crying sometimes randomly because he is not here and I have such strong feelings for him. I really just try to focus on making my situation the best it can be...in a way using all of my time to prepare for his arrival. That means keeping my body in tip top condition so he is coming home to a dime piece. I use this time as motivation...especially now that we are down to the wire. We constantly write throughout the day using the CorrLinks app so we are in communication 24/7. I would say though honestly my biggest stress relief is exercise because it helps me to relax and then in return it is helping me stay fit for when he gets here
Yes it's best to keep yourself as busy as possible. I to find it getting harder as we fet closer and so does he. We hate to say good bye to each other it's pretty depressing. Just stay positive and the time will go fast.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 11-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Iwillgetby Iwillgetby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 45
Thanks: 27
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
We can get excited to!!!! We might only be three months into 2017 but it's going fast. Unfortunately my husband doesn't come home until October 2018 but we are over half way now. When does your loved one come home? What do you do to get the time to pass faster? Let's talk!!!


Hopefully sheíll be home March 2018!
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 11-04-2017, 10:09 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillgetby View Post
Hopefully sheíll be home March 2018!
Not much longer. Keeping fingers crossed.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 11-04-2017, 07:44 PM
nani1231 nani1231 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Diego, CA, US
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Hi girls! My husband is btwn release dates..If HWH is approved, he comes home May 2018, but if not, which we are keeping fingers crossed ���� , then he is released November 2018
Lots of luck & prayers to all of u & ur LOs ��
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 11-04-2017, 07:49 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani1231 View Post
Hi girls! My husband is btwn release dates..If HWH is approved, he comes home May 2018, but if not, which we are keeping fingers crossed ���� , then he is released November 2018
Lots of luck & prayers to all of u & ur LOs ��
Either way it's not much longer. Fingers crossed for you both.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 11-06-2017, 01:40 AM
Mrsmusej Mrsmusej is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Columbus ohio
Posts: 30
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Hey ladies my man release date is 7/2018 we are currently for him be assigned to his case worker so he can see when he can go to the halfway house. Do anyone know if the process takes long?
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 11-06-2017, 11:23 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Hey ladies my man release date is 7/2018 we are currently for him be assigned to his case worker so he can see when he can go to the halfway house. Do anyone know if the process takes long?
You might want to post this in the ohio forums. I hope someone has an answer for you.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Mrsmusej (11-06-2017)
  #219  
Old 11-11-2017, 01:09 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

I can't believe how fast these days are going. Less then two weeks and thanksgiving will be here. How is everyone doing. Are the days going fast for you to. What's everyone doing for the holiday. I will be working. I was going to spend the day with my husband but decided to go there the entire weekend before. And I don't have any plans to go anywhere to eat. Just another day until we are together again.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Guccigrl (11-11-2017), Sean'sGirl82 (11-11-2017)
  #220  
Old 11-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Sean'sGirl82's Avatar
Sean'sGirl82 Sean'sGirl82 is offline
Now Wife ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 845
Thanks: 769
Thanked 739 Times in 389 Posts
Default

The days are flying by for us too. Me and the kids are spending the day with Sean on Thanksgiving and then that evening we are going to go to my cousins for Thanksgiving or we are going out to dinner.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 11-11-2017, 01:47 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean'sGirl82 View Post
The days are flying by for us too. Me and the kids are spending the day with Sean on Thanksgiving and then that evening we are going to go to my cousins for Thanksgiving or we are going out to dinner.
I wanted to be with my husband to but he said to not waste the money renting the car because I'm going there the 17th 18th and 19th. My mom is making dinner the day before so it's not like I won't have the meal lol. Have fun with your love
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 11-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Sean'sGirl82's Avatar
Sean'sGirl82 Sean'sGirl82 is offline
Now Wife ❤️
 

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: California
Posts: 845
Thanks: 769
Thanked 739 Times in 389 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I wanted to be with my husband to but he said to not waste the money renting the car because I'm going there the 17th 18th and 19th. My mom is making dinner the day before so it's not like I won't have the meal lol. Have fun with your love
Thatís awesome you get to go three days in a row. Hi Rent-A-Car to so I can only go one day a month itís cheaper for me that way. Enjoy your visit and your yummy dinner with your family! Thank you I canít wait to be with him again.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 11-11-2017, 02:08 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,539
Thanks: 98
Thanked 1,458 Times in 957 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean'sGirl82 View Post
Thatís awesome you get to go three days in a row. Hi Rent-A-Car to so I can only go one day a month itís cheaper for me that way. Enjoy your visit and your yummy dinner with your family! Thank you I canít wait to be with him again.
Thanks you to. I need to get back to sleep. My husband called and woke me up at 2 am lol. But I love him so I dont mind losing sleep. Gotta be up in a few hours for work. Ttys
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 11-13-2017, 11:58 AM
Gabi27 Gabi27 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: NC usa
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My boyfriend is scheduled to be released August 2018. Heís hoping for an early release since florida requires you to do 85% of your sentence so maybe may Iím excited I miss him so much!!
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 11-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Mrsmusej Mrsmusej is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Columbus ohio
Posts: 30
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

My Hubby is due to be released july 2018. I miss him :-(
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When your loved one comes home do you want to talk about prison? 1dayatatime Coming Home 223 08-17-2012 08:26 PM
The Closer He Gets to Coming Home - He's all I seem to talk about forsakenLove Coming Home 8 06-07-2012 07:06 PM
Can anyone else not talk to their loved one for lack of home phone crysania GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions 4 03-27-2008 09:30 PM
Is Your Loved One EVER Coming Home? KatieO Loving a Lifer 17 07-02-2006 05:36 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics