Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Michigan that do not fit into any other Michigan sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:07 PM

Default Husband having issues with theft

Hello, I'm fairly new here. My husband has been in for a couple of months. He was just robbed for the second time. He's keeping to himself, not complaining about it. I feel so helpless. Is there any advice anyone can share? I just wish I could help him.
Also, he has one more sentencing next week. I'm just wondering if he was placed at Cotton temporarily as he still as a case open against him for DUIs. What are the chances he'll move from Cotton, as we hear it's one of the worst in the state.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2017, 12:16 PM

Thanked 1,464 Times in 961 Posts

Ok so how are they getting his stuff. Does he keep it locked up?? Him having open cases won't get him moved. And yes cotton is pretty bad.

Old 11-09-2017, 12:21 PM

It's locked, but somehow they're bending the locker.
I just don't know what to tell him.
I pray he is moved.

Thank you for responding.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:18 PM

Are drugs an issue for him? Could you be getting hustled for more money?
Old 11-10-2017, 08:41 PM

I have 0 answers for you but I am so sorry for your situation. That helpless feeling is horrible. B though has been in over 20 years and my anxiety is coming from him soon being re-sentenced. He is hoping for 25 yeArs to life which would give him just over 2 years before parole but new occurrences have him scared he will end up with 35 to life. Anything is better than the original LWOP he got but we are both helpless to make it go one way or another.