Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Australia / New Zealand Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Australia/ NZ General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Australia/ NZ General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat General Topics & Discussions dealing with Aus/NZ prisons, local laws & legal issues etc. If it doesn't fit into any other Aus/NZ forum post it here!

Old 11-10-2017, 04:25 AM

Default Which Melb Prison

Hello All, I was just wondering if anyone would had any idea on which prison in Melbourne a prisoner would be sent to if convicted of fraud for 12-18mths? Thanks in advance Nicole
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWondering01 View Post
Hello All, I was just wondering if anyone would had any idea on which prison in Melbourne a prisoner would be sent to if convicted of fraud for 12-18mths? Thanks in advance Nicole

Hi girl, I知 based in Melbourne, Australia. However, I don稚 know the answer to your question. I知 happy to answer any questions you may have :-)
Old 11-11-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khharris View Post
Hi girl, I知 based in Melbourne, Australia. However, I don稚 know the answer to your question. I知 happy to answer any questions you may have :-)
Hi Khharris,

Thanks for replying, I'm not really sure what I want to know guess I'm still a little shocked about finding out that someone I know is in jail, not even his family knew he was facing charges until he got sentenced and I was just curious as to which prison he would serve his time in and what life inside that prison would be like.

I cant ask his family because they wont tell me and I have written a letter and sent it to him but I am sure that he wont reply coz he is a way too proud & stubborn a person who would be to ashamed to reply to me.

Thanks Nicole
Old 11-11-2017, 07:11 PM

Also just hard when you have no one to talk too about it when no one understands and everyone is just like he deserves it so just let it go but how can you just stop worrying and caring about someone just like that, just coz he made a mistake and done something wrong which he is paying for doesn't make him a bad people
Old 11-11-2017, 11:52 PM

Hi Nicole, I知 happy to help you where I can. It痴 hard to say where he will be sent but initially he will be taken to Port Phillip Prison.

If you PM me I知 happy to answer more questions
Old 11-12-2017, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khharris View Post
Hi Nicole, I知 happy to help you where I can. It痴 hard to say where he will be sent but initially he will be taken to Port Phillip Prison.

If you PM me I知 happy to answer more questions
thank you so much for you help will PM you
The Following User Says Thank You to JustWondering01 For This Useful Post:
khharris (11-12-2017)