Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Domestic Violence
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Domestic Violence News and information relating to domestic violence in general. Please post here if you don't see a sub-forums that fits better.

Old 07-24-2017, 12:21 PM

Exclamation Exclamation I didn't know I was going into a Grand Jury/UPDATEx2

Well , I've been much better since the last time I wrote on this forum. I'm still in the healing process. I still haven't started therapy because it's actually hard finding the "right one". I'm still pushing myself to go get help though. Apparently his case is still going. Why are court cases so long? Could he just end up getting "time served" since he's already spent almost 4 months detained. I wonder why it's taking so long just to say he's guyilty or not. I don't even want to testify anymore if it goes to trial. I get paranoid thoughts at times like what if he does get released his next court case and comes after me. I know I'm safe but I just get those feelings that he's sitting in jail hating me for calling the cops. I know it's his fault though...

Also found out I'm 10 weeks. I feel like all of this happened for a reason. I'm glad he's not around for the pregnancy but it still sucks. My child will be fatherless because I just can't see him even trying to be in it's life.

So thankful I have support but it's always those late nights where you just sit up thinking about someone you thought you could love. It's not easy' I'm sure a lot of you can relate.
The Following User Says Thank You to rinarina12 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-24-2017)
Sponsored Links