Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > The War on Drugs - and the results of it
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The War on Drugs - and the results of it A war against drugs, or against families?

Old 07-27-2013, 10:42 PM

Well this is prochef it's almost time for this mess to be over it's been 4 and a half years and i got 6 months more on paper and i am free from the state's control. It's been a long time coming. Hang in there to all the people out there that are still going through this mess. The laws and Da are out of control in this country and it won't get better anytime soon. My life was completly destroyed in the mess and am labeled a Drug dealer of over 10,000 grams of pot and 2 kilo's of coke but never had either of them in my possion what a shame. Getting a job was hard with a drug felony on your record. Muder might be easier. The conspircy law if terrible when you don't have knowledge of a crime and still have to eat the charge. Like i said early in this Thread really watch the company you keep. I had to eat that plea which haunts me everyday. People Prison Talk helped me through some really tuff time when this case was going on. Listen to other who were in the same place i was. It really help thank you prison Talk for this site is does really make a difference. Life won't be easy for me but they can't take the will to be strong and move on from this if giving the chance It's almost you have to go to a different place in your mind.Got to tell you this in the state of Wisconsin in the last year 2 people who already served 20 years a piece were releast from Prison do to the college kids who work with the inocent projectThey were innocent and you know what they didn't even get a sorry from the state and no help to get there life in order. 200 dollars and a set of bullshit clothes. Setting them up for failer that's or system big bussiness ans money. I will still continue to use this site thanks again PrisonTalk.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prochef For This Useful Post:
SusanWayward (08-18-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prochef http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/pto...s/viewpost.gif
The thing that gets me is how the police can have someone, sell you drugs isn't that drug dealing?
Well when the police engage in the same activity aka conspiracy its ok because they claim they are protecting the public.

When someone else does it they are arrested for endangering the public.

Double standards without a doubt. The only difference between what LE does and what citizens do is that the profits from a bust or conspiracy with intent are going into different income streams.
Prochef (05-13-2014), SusanWayward (08-18-2013)
Old 07-30-2013, 11:47 PM

This is so true in Wisconsin the DOC is on of the employers in the state. In a different post someone asked why inmates gain so much weight well in county and the prison system compared to years ago welss lets thing. They feed you garbage but tax the tax payer 28,000 per inmate. When i was in i gained 40 lbs cause i have to order canteen at 30.00 a week =120 per month = 1,460 per year multiply that say by one million inmates across the country who most likeiy order canteen half the inmates in prisioned = 14 million 600 Thousand per MONTH!!!=175,2 million a year. Who holds the vending contracts alone on top of the 28,000, per inmate fee ETC. The CAPITALIST really got this one RIGHT. it's a Billion's of dollar a year business that's why there's no reform IT"S BIG BUSINESS. At the price of humans. If they would invest half that money to job programs, education etc the repeat offender would be cut by 2/3's Think about that people!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prochef For This Useful Post:
hisgurl2012 (08-15-2014), SusanWayward (08-18-2013)
Old 05-13-2014, 08:52 PM

This is prochef checking in and i see the conspiracy against us is still underway. I hope there will be a repeal of the drug conspiracy laws to make it clear who the real criminals are. The law and charge is still affecting my life five years later thanks to a thing called CCAP. Public information ya right is doesn't tell the truth or details of your involvement in the crime. It state quantity of the conspiracy bullshit.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:20 PM
incomplete & jaded

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodvane View Post
Figures it would be in Wisconsin my husband and I were part of a consipracy in Wisconsin also and it was all based on what people said, out of the 50 people that were questioned only 4 knew who my hubby and I were one of them said she knew who he was but my hubby and I never met her we seen her at the bar but thats really it. all in all I do agree the detectives make up lies, emblish the truth and dont realize the harm they are actually doing, like your story my house was also raided nothing was found they took my hubby in may 2009, and finally made it to his prison were he will spend the next 10 years. So i know your feeling because my hubby and I went trough this.

I totally feel your pain... My fiance is in transit now starting his ten years for conspiracy... Totally unfair how a person can be set up by a drug dealer who is known on the streets and have to spend so much time away from their lives for a crime that someone had come to him with knowing he normally wouldn't be doing in the first place. The police have never heard my Mans name before or anything until this bs... I'm heartbroken and desperate for a possible hope for justice... Ten years federal is a very long time... How do you plan on getting through it and is it realistically possible??
Old 10-24-2016, 02:58 AM
Je ne regrette rien
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,504 Times in 754 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiah View Post
I totally feel your pain... My fiance is in transit now starting his ten years for conspiracy... Totally unfair how a person can be set up by a drug dealer who is known on the streets and have to spend so much time away from their lives for a crime that someone had come to him with knowing he normally wouldn't be doing in the first place. The police have never heard my Mans name before or anything until this bs... I'm heartbroken and desperate for a possible hope for justice... Ten years federal is a very long time... How do you plan on getting through it and is it realistically possible??
Akiah - I feel your pain. Sending you strength and love
I noticed you posted your own separate thread on another forum so hopefully you will get advice and supportive replies on there. Keep your head up!
Old 10-25-2016, 12:36 AM
incomplete & jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
Akiah - I feel your pain. Sending you strength and love
I noticed you posted your own separate thread on another forum so hopefully you will get advice and supportive replies on there. Keep your head up!
Thank you this is something that I never imagined I'd have to deal with, but when u love someone u can't just give up and stop being there. Especially when they need someone more than ever. Gotta stay strong and keep the faith... Giving up isn't an option
The Following User Says Thank You to Akiah For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (10-25-2016)