Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 07-12-2016, 12:57 AM

Default Texas Beto Unit-Info on Jesse Pilgreen

I am looking for anyone who has LOs in Beto Unit who may know Jesse Pilgreen. I have not heard anything from him in over 2 weeks and I'm freaking out!!!!! I found out the unit is not on lockdown, and I know my phone is not restricted, and there is money on the phone account. Any info anyone can gather for me would be so greatly appreciated, and set my mind at ease, as well as his daughters. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waiting 4 U For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-12-2016), WhoDatFamily (10-20-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting 4 U View Post
I am looking for anyone who has LOs in Beto Unit who may know Jesse Pilgreen. I have not heard anything from him in over 2 weeks and I'm freaking out!!!!! I found out the unit is not on lockdown, and I know my phone is not restricted, and there is money on the phone account. Any info anyone can gather for me would be so greatly appreciated, and set my mind at ease, as well as his daughters. Thanks!
Is he in the main compound or trustee camp?
Old 07-15-2016, 08:10 PM

The main compound, as far as I know...
Old 07-15-2016, 08:23 PM
Moderator On Leave

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,191 Posts

Call the unit and see if you can get the chaplains phone number. If you can then call him.
You know that Beto I is a tough place to do time, right? It's one of those John Wayne units. It may be that he's that he's fading some drama, but.....maybe not. If he is then thank god he's got you for support. There's a whole bunch of them on that don't have anybody.
Waiting 4 U (07-15-2016), WeepingWillow (07-15-2016)
Old 07-15-2016, 09:31 PM

I will try calling on Monday for the chaplain's number. Thank you for that idea!!! I know he keeps telling me that Beto is no joke, that it's not like doing time up here in Iowa, that it's the real deal down there. I worry about him every single day. I've called down to talk to the Warden, and even being his emergency contact, they will tell me nothing because I'm "not family"!!! That's why I was wondering if anyone had a LO who knew him and had info on what was going on with him.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:11 PM
Moderator On Leave

PTO Moderator 

Well.....I know that it is not easy for him or you, but always remember one thing "nobody is going to put barbecue sauce on him and eat him for supper", o.k.? It's easy for me to say that because I'm not in shoes. I have been in the past and for many years.
For your sake, I want you to do something when you worry or become full of fear. Go to you tube and listen to"Fear is a choice/will Smith/life after earth". You need support and encouragement as much as he does and this would be some good medicine for you. Every time you worry, listen to it.
Waiting 4 U (07-20-2016)
Old 07-18-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
Well.....I know that it is not easy for him or you, but always remember one thing "nobody is going to put barbecue sauce on him and eat him for supper", o.k.? It's easy for me to say that because I'm not in shoes. I have been in the past and for many years.
For your sake, I want you to do something when you worry or become full of fear. Go to you tube and listen to"Fear is a choice/will Smith/life after earth". You need support and encouragement as much as he does and this would be some good medicine for you. Every time you worry, listen to it.

FireBrand, I hope you will be on here for awhile...for my family when they have questions. Thanks for all you do.
The Following User Says Thank You to russelln61 For This Useful Post:
Firebrand (07-18-2016)
Old 07-18-2016, 09:51 PM
Moderator On Leave

PTO Moderator 

Thank you for the kind thoughts and words. It means a lot. Starting tomorrow I'm going to be out of pocket for probably 3_6 months. I'm having to back up and start over again. My job and living situation fell through. As a result I'm headed to the ft worth transitional center to get it back together. I've gotta find a job working nights. Too many hoops to jump through with SISP and SAFPT aftercare during the day time.
But...all is well and I will be back. God bless you all
dtmom2013 (07-19-2016), fbopnomore (07-19-2016), WhoDatFamily (10-20-2016)
Old 08-31-2016, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Our loved one is there and he has been having issues with the phone recognizing his voice, so he is not able to call whenever he wants. I hate that! It is such a joy when we can hear his voice & see how he is really doing!
Hope & pray that you hear from him soon!
Old 10-19-2016, 06:38 AM

Default Problem

I had this same issue happened to me twice I simple called the unit and request an inmate wellness check I spoke with the Chaplin there on Coffield unit. I told him that I had not spoken with my husband in two day and I'm concerned, and much to my surprised the Chaplin actual called over to the housing unit where he's housed spoke with them the CO the CO located my husband, my husband said he really asked him was he ok my husband said yes than he said why you ain't called your damn wife then get he also told him how lucky he was to have someone to call to check on him because rarely do he get a wellness check call from any inmate love ones on the unit. So call the unit tell them you would like to do a wellness check on love one. turns out he did call because he had what they call lay-ins 2 days straight a lay-in is where the prison set an apt for them to come talk to admin about something or another.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MRSBLACKMON For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-19-2016), WhoDatFamily (10-19-2016)
Old 10-19-2016, 07:11 AM

Default problem

And then there was this other time he didn't call like normal when he as he said prison talk "went to jail" I know it sound weird because he already in jail but in prison when they get in trouble and have to go to seg they call it going to jail so maybe your love got in trouble and is in "jail"
The Following User Says Thank You to MRSBLACKMON For This Useful Post:
WhoDatFamily (10-19-2016)
Old 10-20-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Did you ever find your loved one? Hope & pray that you have heard form him by now! Just wanted to check. Have a blessed day!