Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

View Poll Results: Erotic Letters to Send or Not?
Yes! 378 76.83%
Absolutely Not! 28 5.69%
Yes, but be careful of your words. 86 17.48%
Voters: 492. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Penpal

I write debauched haikus.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koranov For This Useful Post:
Byondmycntrl (12-26-2017), HisWife401 (12-05-2015), yoel (12-11-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koranov View Post
I write debauched haikus.

Thats awesome!!

I send some pretty good ones as does he, and we have never had an issue. I say give him some great tools to really think about me
Old 12-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Penpal

Like this:

I have Celiac
please no gluten in your yack
or I'll get bloated
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koranov For This Useful Post:
btwcm (01-13-2016), FreeReigns (01-16-2016), HisWife401 (08-11-2016)
Old 01-16-2016, 10:38 PM
Account Closed

I don't know, I would prefer to keep our things very private between us, out of the guards' eyes. And I know he feels the same. We both feel very protective of what we have, there is no place for outsiders.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Wandering

I don't really care what they read. They don't know me. They don't know him(even though they see him each day). I did tell him that I'm pretty sure that our mail has slowed down because of the content of the letters. 50 shades of grey is very tame in comparison. They probably spend time trying to see if he's done what he's talking about. They may think I'm a bit unstable. He always adds in stupid disclaimer as now. "Not that I would ever do this in the future, nor have I ever done this in the past." Then in later letters he'll tell me, "you know me. You know if I would bring that story to life for you."

Write as dirty as you'd like. We do!
HisWife401 (08-11-2016), WiseOwl2015 (01-26-2016)
Old 02-23-2016, 01:09 AM

I was never against the down and dirty letters but never thought of writing my very own until recently. My man does it easily and I love it. I recently found myself writing wild out of the blue and he loved it. I think I was just having a omg I miss you and want you bad moment, that my hand was just in control. I now do it as a treat for him and he really enjoys it. I am more about action but sadly all we have is our voices right now. I kind of feel like a born again virgin at times but I swear it's so worth it. I'll just continue pleasuring my King through my sweet treat letters as will he. I've grown to not care what anyone reads or think. That man is my heart beat!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janinyc For This Useful Post:
char_hart80 (04-03-2017), HerKingHisQueen (06-30-2016), Seastrong16 (02-29-2016)
Old 02-23-2016, 10:04 AM

My girlfriend (she's the one incarcerated) will send me something to get me going like she did recently on Valentine's day. She asked me what I liked in lingerie. 6 pages later I think she knows. ;-) She loves the fantasy/action stuff and reading about the more than just 2-somes. I try to write what she likes but sometimes...it just doesn't come out right and I have to table it for an evening. If that happens...I just reread what she sent to me and it does the trick. Sigh...4 years....4 months and 27 days...give or take and then we won't have to write about it. Seeing how we met via letter though...I have a feeling that once a week or so I'll probably still write her a letter letting her know how much I love and respect her. I won't write as much as I do now...but once every week or two will probably put a smile on her face.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:47 AM

Hi, I'm new here and to this 'prison life'. I am wondering if there is a site that would give me ideas or help with writing an erotic letter to my hubby? I tried the "hoochymail" site, but the site won't come up for me, says 'error' everytime. Thanks in advance for any help! Have a great day.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejayne View Post
Hi, I'm new here and to this 'prison life'. I am wondering if there is a site that would give me ideas or help with writing an erotic letter to my hubby? I tried the "hoochymail" site, but the site won't come up for me, says 'error' everytime. Thanks in advance for any help! Have a great day.
Hey Bluejayne.I sed my g/f eroti cletters regularly ad I know t's hard to getstarted but please tale tme to think of your favorite fantasies and put them in an erotic feauturig you both or ask him what he really liles as you tell him your desires. It'll be fun
Old 05-18-2016, 11:03 AM

Default Erotic letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejayne View Post
Jayne,
I'd be glad to write a letter for you. No charge...but you will need to PM me since I'll have specific questions that shouldn't be here in the open. I enjoy writing letters and the erotic can be fun too. I'll send it to you for edit and proofing. I don't want anything, no money, no clandestine meeting between me and you...nothing other than maybe a 'thank you'.
Al
Old 05-20-2016, 11:14 PM

Smile erotic letters

Hey there. I'm responding to the erotic letters question. My hubby also wanted me to write him erotic letters, basically going into details about our sex life. Now I would listen to him and once I was done I would have a 4 page letter and mail it off. He would ask did I send it and I would tell him yea. Weeks would go by so I would write more letters. I wrote atleat 5 erotic letters not including me just writing him on the strenth, but I received every last one of the nasty letters I wrote to him and they circled everything I described(the whole letter). Smh I was so irritated waste of ink. It sucks they read it before it gets to them. My sister told me I should write a book I been thinking about it to
Old 05-24-2016, 01:52 PM
Married May 27, 2017!

OK I sent him a letter once that even mentioned having sex with him and he didn't receive it. I think it depends on the conviction he's in for and the person reading the mail. So now we have our own code if we want to talk about it. They haven't figured it out yet.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:44 PM

I forgot where I got this idea but me and my boyfriend have been writing an "erotic novel" lmao back and forth, the next person will start writing where the last person left off. And me and him are of course the main characters. I thought he would be weirded out by the first letter but he loved it! And is actually a really talented writer lol god I miss him so much
Old 06-29-2016, 04:12 PM

Wink

You can send them. I'm actually a writer. I'd hear it from him IF I DID NOT! Lol. Handwritten matters. No print outs. That's when they get weird. Who knows why. Have fun!!!
Old 06-30-2016, 04:23 PM

I was a little shy at first, now I can't stop sending them! LOL I research on the internet, find some good stories and change words here and there, include our names or nicknames. He has asked if I wrote them or where do I get them, sees the story all about who we are together to I am good with that! keep him guessing.

Recently sent him a word search puzzle, using body parts, sexual acts and he loved it. You can find them online also, for free! Type in your words and it does the puzzle.

Going too keep searching on line too, I may be liking this more than! Gotta do what we have to keep sex life alive. although we have never been together.
Old 07-26-2016, 03:45 PM
Faith , Hope & Love

Default Erotic letters information

Hey , I have sent them kind of letters to my boyfriend via Jpay and they have not been returned , its nude pictures they do not allow. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAR11 View Post
Hey there!
So I have been reading and reading and reading and I can not find any recent threads about sending "erotic" letters!
I thought we were not "SUPPOSED" to send them... but my BF is asking for details on things... and have only been giving him enough to keep his attention peaked because I dont want him to get in trouble for something that I have written (...but I really really really want to answer his questions!)
SO!
Do we send them or not?
How far do you take it?
What can they get "in trouble" for?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mimzy For This Useful Post:
HerKingHisQueen (08-20-2016)
Old 08-08-2016, 07:04 AM

Yes, definitely! There are more than enough distractions in the VR to keep diverting our attention and break concentration. There's never enough time or privacy to discuss what's going through our minds, etc. (although our eyes and bodies give it away). Letters are very erotic to us. When I'm writing to her, all my attention is focused on her. Likewise when she writes to me. I'm sometimes surprised at how imaginative she is! I doubt she'd want to actually do half the things she writes about but I sure wish I could find out! I'm sometimes surprised that she enjoys reading and writing prison-based fantasies. It would seem she'd only want to fantasize about doing things in the free world but she's really into prison stuff, which I also enjoy a lot. We never had a letter rejected. I send a lot of erotic stories and articles, all of which they let her have.
Old 08-08-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadjose View Post
I forgot where I got this idea but me and my boyfriend have been writing an "erotic novel" lmao back and forth, the next person will start writing where the last person left off. And me and him are of course the main characters. I thought he would be weirded out by the first letter but he loved it! And is actually a really talented writer lol god I miss him so much
We do that too, but not novel length. We write a couple of paragraphs, ping-ponging the story back and forth until it runs its course. I was a bit concerned about them letting my wife have that kind of letter but we never had one refused. It's a good thing paper doesn't spontaneously burst into flame based on what's written on it!
Old 08-19-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerKingHisQueen View Post
I was a little shy at first, now I can't stop sending them! LOL I research on the internet, find some good stories and change words here and there, include our names or nicknames. He has asked if I wrote them or where do I get them, sees the story all about who we are together to I am good with that! keep him guessing.

Recently sent him a word search puzzle, using body parts, sexual acts and he loved it. You can find them online also, for free! Type in your words and it does the puzzle.

Going too keep searching on line too, I may be liking this more than! Gotta do what we have to keep sex life alive. although we have never been together.
You have some excellent ideas for envelope stuffers!

Keeping a sex life alive during a long or permanent separation requires a lot of imagination and psychological energy, like any long distance romance.
The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
HerKingHisQueen (08-20-2016)
Old 08-19-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by britbrat1 View Post
Hey there. I'm responding to the erotic letters question. My hubby also wanted me to write him erotic letters, basically going into details about our sex life. Now I would listen to him and once I was done I would have a 4 page letter and mail it off. He would ask did I send it and I would tell him yea. Weeks would go by so I would write more letters. I wrote atleat 5 erotic letters not including me just writing him on the strenth, but I received every last one of the nasty letters I wrote to him and they circled everything I described(the whole letter). Smh I was so irritated waste of ink. It sucks they read it before it gets to them. My sister told me I should write a book I been thinking about it to
What gets delivered and what gets refused depends on prison censorship rules and individual censors' interpretation of the rules. We're fortunate that nothing I've sent was refused. Maybe the censors are more liberal where my wife is. I hope nothing changes. We both get excited waiting for mail!
Old 01-26-2017, 09:08 PM

Sean and I write our "special" letters at least once a month. It's as close to making love as we can get and it really helps keep us connected on that intimate level.
Old 01-30-2017, 06:03 PM

He told me I could basically write what I wanted so I did and both letters were rejected. I also got a letter from him real quick saying please save those rejected letters so I can read them when I get out lol!!!!!
Old 02-11-2017, 04:49 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,044 Times in 4,205 Posts

It would seem some states are stricter than others.It also can depend on your loved ones offence and if they are on programs where sexually explicit letters may not be considered appropriate.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitingWilkes View Post
You have some excellent ideas for envelope stuffers!

Keeping a sex life alive during a long or permanent separation requires a lot of imagination and psychological energy, like any long distance romance.
Just wondering how you find the good stuff cause I have been unlucky trying to find ideas of things to write. My fiance just got 80 months so I need to get good at it. Thanks
Old 02-27-2017, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadjose View Post
I love that idea! Erotic letters are the best! Unfortunately I'm not really a talented writer, so what I do is simply to copy an erotic short that makes me hot from one of those erotic story sites like noveltrove.com and simply change some details and names. He knows that I haven't written them, but he really loves to read what makes me horny, which is a huge turn on for him. LOL, sometimes I even feel sorry for turning him on so much with my letters.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveHubby For This Useful Post:
WaitingWilkes (02-27-2017)