Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 06-04-2016, 01:00 AM

Default Can't find my friend in Colorado!

Hello everyone. I had a really good friend in Colorado that went into jail for 120 days a few weeks ago.
I have just discovered about it after a few days and send her a letter with my phone number and paid for collect calls.
Today I was driving to the prison in order to deposit money and schedule a visitation.
surprisingly, the guy at the visitation center told me that it appears like she getting released right now but after he called to the main jail and checked it out he explained me that she is being transfered at the moment to another juridstriction and he can't tell me to where for he own protection.
later on, after i have heard all these things, I went back to my house and searched her in the El Paso county Colorado website, and now in the location nothing is written (before it was written CJC). I called the jail again at the night to ask them what's going on with it and that i want to update my collect calls settings but they wouldn't tell me anything, the only thing that they told me is that she has been transfered but she is still under their autorithy and that she should come back in the next month to the jail.

How can I find HER???
I was looking at colorado doc web and no results and on el paso county jail website i just see her future release date and empty location.
how can i find out where she is untill she will send me a letter with all the details?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2016, 07:44 AM

Thanked 9,748 Times in 5,501 Posts

If she was truly moved for protective reasons, then she may never show on an online locator page. The same thing occurs with other agencies, and in fact, those in the BOP who are in some manner of WITSEC actually even have a completely different address that had to be used. They take that stuff seriously.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:41 PM

NO, it's all good.
she is just going to close a deal in another district so they took her for 5 days.
why was the jail so dramatic?