Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwclee View Post
I am new at this.. My high school love has just been sentenced to 5 yrs at Lee. We've reconnected since he's been away and now I can't get him off my mind. I'D LOVE TO GO SEE HIM but cannot afford it. I'd love to chat with anyone who is familiar with Lee.. Does anyone live in FLA & ever think about taking the LONG road trip? Anyone have any airlines they can recommend that might have cheap flights?
I wish I could help, but I already live here in VA...5 hours North of Lee. Feel free to ask any questions about visitation and such... I will answer as best I can
"You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had. And no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours..." - The Notebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2014, 09:57 AM

Just got back late last night from visiting my LO this weekend at Camp Lee. We had so much fun laughing and talking. The C/O's this rotation are awesome! They didn't give us a hard time about anything & even seemed to bend the rules slightly so all visitors could have a great time with their LO's. It did snow a little but the inmates got to work right away plowing the parking lot & road so all visitors could get around safely. I can't wait to go back for another visit soon
"You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had. And no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours..." - The Notebook
Old 02-28-2014, 01:39 PM

Here for another weekend long visit with my man at USP Lee! Praying that the CO's are good ones again this time around!
Old 07-03-2014, 03:38 AM

Exclamation Hotel near USP Lee

Hi everyone, I'm planning to go see my man in a couple of weeks. I was looking for a hotel near USP Lee, but only came up with the Comfort Inn at Harlan. Does anyone know a hotel more close by? Thanks in advance already!
Old 02-05-2015, 02:22 PM

I'm new to this site but I have questions about this specific facility, can u msg me if possible
Old 05-14-2016, 04:38 PM

One other question, before the lock down was anyone having any problems with emails? Thanks for the info!
Old 05-14-2016, 09:02 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGO1224 View Post
One other question, before the lock down was anyone having any problems with emails? Thanks for the info!
I wasn't having issues but they do move really slow sometimes
Old 05-15-2016, 06:22 PM
His Queen

Ladies I am not a deeply religious person but I do have my faith. I would love to be able to put out a little prayer for your loved ones when I do mine for my husband. If you would like to provide me with their first name only I would be glad to put them in my prayers too
Old 06-08-2016, 04:27 PM

Is anyone visiting this weekend? I don't have a car but on the website it say that chartered bus and van services can go onto prison grounds
Does anyone know the name of the company?
Thanks!
Otherwise I'd be happy to help pay for a rental.
I just don't want to disappointment my boyfrind
Old 06-14-2016, 06:31 PM

Default Hey everyone

While my baby is on lockdown I wanted to send him a book to keep him preoccupied. This has been the most difficult task. How do I do this? Does anyone know how to do It through barnesandnoble? When I got to the pay screen it said ups does not delive to po boxes so what do I do?
Old 06-14-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nljlatreas View Post
While my baby is on lockdown I wanted to send him a book to keep him preoccupied. This has been the most difficult task. How do I do this? Does anyone know how to do It through barnesandnoble? When I got to the pay screen it said ups does not delive to po boxes so what do I do?
All it says on the site is that it has to be sent straight from the publisher. I just went through and read it. I would love to find out too. If I find out I will let you know and if you find out...let me know.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricie&Newz View Post
All it says on the site is that it has to be sent straight from the publisher. I just went through and read it. I would love to find out too. If I find out I will let you know and if you find out...let me know.
I send a lot of books thru Amazon without any problems
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelli1807 For This Useful Post:
Tricie&Newz (06-14-2016)
Old 06-14-2016, 09:48 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nljlatreas View Post
Use the physical address...I'm thinking that you have to use the LEE COUNTY INDUSTRIAL PARK
HICKORY FLATS ROAD
PENNINGTON GAP, VA 24277
Old 06-14-2016, 10:19 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli1807 View Post
I send a lot of books thru Amazon without any problems
Cool, Thanks I'm going online now and see if I can do it....
Old 06-14-2016, 11:07 PM

I use the Po box address and he always gets them
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelli1807 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-15-2016)
Old 06-15-2016, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli1807 View Post
I use the Po box address and he always gets them
Thank you
Old 06-26-2016, 08:24 AM

Does anybody know what magazines they're not allowed? I was wanting send my LO a couple of Don Diva or FEDS magazines but he's not sure if they're allowed them.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:06 AM

Any cheap hotels near the prison anyone suggest??? I will be visiting for the first time soon, driving from North Carolina. Thanks in advance!!!!
Old 07-05-2016, 10:28 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocha1985 View Post
Any cheap hotels near the prison anyone suggest??? I will be visiting for the first time soon, driving from North Carolina. Thanks in advance!!!!
Nothing new that I've heard, still on lockdown till whenever...I miss my hubby too (^_^ but I will wish you well in your travels. I stayed at the Travel Inn in Duffield. Nice small town...Its about 12 minutes away from the prison, straight shot down 58, and reasonable rates.$60 a night. Just make sure to check the room before you get it. I had one room that was very nice, but last time I had a room that wasn't clean at all...but he quickly put me in another and was very nice. pool is smaller but clean and nice. I was just there a few weeks ago. Hope to hear something soon myself !! Oh I suggest pizza plus while you there....awesome!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrz_Rock For This Useful Post:
Huskers (07-27-2016), Mocha1985 (07-06-2016)
Old 07-05-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrz_Rock View Post
Nothing new that I've heard, still on lockdown till whenever...I miss my hubby too (^_^ but I will wish you well in your travels. I stayed at the Travel Inn in Duffield. Nice small town...Its about 12 minutes away from the prison, straight shot down 58, and reasonable rates.$60 a night. Just make sure to check the room before you get it. I had one room that was very nice, but last time I had a room that wasn't clean at all...but he quickly put me in another and was very nice. pool is smaller but clean and nice. I was just there a few weeks ago. Hope to hear something soon myself !! Oh I suggest pizza plus while you there....awesome!!!
Thank you so much, you have been a great help. This trip is longgg over due so I'm really looking forward to it. I miss my baby too, I hope your husband and all of our love ones are okay and holding up during this time. I hope you have a great day and thanks again!!!!
Old 07-05-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocha1985 View Post
The first time I went I had booked the Travel Inn but I didn't like how it looked on the outside. I asked one of the locals and she said don't stay there cuz of issues with bed bugs. So my only place to stay at is Super 8 in Norton. It's about 35 minutes from the prison. Very nice and clean. It's $64 plus tax. Also if you join the Wyndham rewards, each stay gets you points toward a reduced price or free night.
The Following User Says Thank You to blacks_queen For This Useful Post:
Mocha1985 (07-06-2016)
Old 07-05-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacks_queen View Post
The first time I went I had booked the Travel Inn but I didn't like how it looked on the outside. I asked one of the locals and she said don't stay there cuz of issues with bed bugs. So my only place to stay at is Super 8 in Norton. It's about 35 minutes from the prison. Very nice and clean. It's $64 plus tax. Also if you join the Wyndham rewards, each stay gets you points toward a reduced price or free night.
okay thank you as well, I really appreciate the information.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:54 PM
Donation Award 

I see these are old threads - are there any updated on USP Lee? My brother is being transferred there. Looked a little today for hotels close - couldn't find many. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:02 PM
Donation Award 

Can anyone give me some info on Lee - brother is being transferred there and hope to visit soon. Tried to find hotel etc on line - doesn't look like there is much there.

THANKS in advance!
Old 07-27-2016, 05:58 PM

If an inmate was transferred from usp pllock to fci Pollock will a previously sent letter be delivered to the inmate since it was written to usp Pollock.