Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > PTO Quarterly Newsletter
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Quarterly Newsletter Discussion, submission and suggestions for PrisonTalk's Quarterly Newsletter.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 06:18 AM
Super Duper Admin

PTO Diamond Award Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 14,007 Times in 5,133 Posts
Default We want your Submission for the next PTO Newsletter.

Hi there everyone.

The next PTO Newsletter will be "For the Members by the Members"

Yes, its going to have material submitted by only the members.

We want your stories, we want your trials and tribulations at visits, at home in life in general since you have been dealing with the prison system.

Parents we want your views on your children being incarcerated and what it has or has not done for your child.

Those that have been released, we want your stories of how prison routine is still effecting you, and the silly stuff you still do.

We want your funny inmate stories and we want your not so funny ones too.

We want to get to know our members better, and so do a lot of other members want to get to know each other better.

Please note that no Real names will be used when we do this and not every submission will be included in the next publication.

We will be putting up a few posts as to what we are looking for in the next day or so - but you can send your submissions to either USPkittie or Keltria via PM only.

If you have any suggestions on what you want in the newsletter just add to this thread.

Thankyou to all of our trusted members for your participation in this.

PTO Administrator

You know you are a successful woman when you build a good foundation with the bricks other people have thrown at you!

Please dont breed or buy while millions of unwanted pets die. Adopt a pet instead.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Keltria For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-22-2015), GaReform (07-29-2015), Inked medic (10-02-2015), jadah (09-26-2015), miamac (07-22-2015), mssirois2u (08-19-2015), panament (09-04-2015), patchouli (07-22-2015), shs76 (10-04-2015), sidewalker (07-22-2015), Sunflow (07-22-2015), sunflowerohio (07-22-2015), USPkittie (07-23-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Donation Award 

I've probably missed it but what's the deadline?
Old 10-03-2015, 08:15 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 29,344 Times in 13,667 Posts

I believe we're a tad bit behind where we'd hoped to be on this project.....so, if you'd like to contribute to the newsletter, by all means please do

You can pm Keltria or USPkittie, just click on their user names above to send either one of them a message.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Just Wondering

Did I miss something? There has not been a newsletter for quite a while now. Are we doing the quarterly newsletters again? I use to get notified every time a new post was put in to subjects I checked off but that has not happened for a while also. Changes must have happened and somehow I must have missed them. Can someone bring me up to date.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:59 PM

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Superstar of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,922 Times in 1,592 Posts

You're right, it has been a little while since we published a newsletter--and they were being done on a quarterly basis. They have been on hiatus for a little bit. As you probably know, publishing a newsletter takes a significant commitment from the people involved; PTO is no exception!

Previous newsletters have been published by staff. At the time that we put the newsletter on hold, we were recruiting staff and undergoing staff reassignments--it was just a lot! Since the PTO staff are all volunteers, adding the newsletter on to moderating responsibilities (and life! ) can be a challenge.

The upcoming edition is hoped to be filled with things of interest from our members--a joint venture with staff! We have the backdrop of the Holidays, which certainly adds a great deal to consider. If you have something that you would like to have considered for inclusion, let Keltria know! She is looking for member contributions.

Finally, you mentioned email notifications...you will see a thread here that discusses that issue. Hope this helps!

So...What's your point?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InsomniaCT For This Useful Post:
blah8705 (10-17-2015), frostwoman1954 (11-23-2015), JustWondering2 (11-05-2015)
Closed Thread