Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Native American Prisoner Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Native American Prisoner Discussions Dedicated to Native American prisoners and their loved ones.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:06 PM

I got a friend who is inside for another year or so. He has no family to speak of and would just be greatful if anyone would take a minute or two to send him a letter or card or anything. I don't think he has any wants he would just like to have some caring brothers and sisters in the nation to write to and converse with. Who knows maybe even more but that is not for me to say, he is Pima (if I remember correctly) and from Arizona. His address is:

Waylon Judge
ADC # 186359 Unit 4-C-51
ASPC Florence West
P.O. Box 9200
Florence, Arizona 85132

Thank you all from me and him.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 03:37 AM

Hi K,

Are there any updates on Brian's situation?

Sending prayers,
United

Quote:
Originally Posted by clnihao View Post
Hi Bjustice,

My heart is racing as you explained Brian's situation in more detail. I have been extremely worried for him since the last letter I received from him Monday the 18th. He and I have been sending each other letters weekly, and when I didn't get one from him, I knew something serious was wrong. Today I decided if I didn't receive anything from him, I would call the facility and I did.

I talked to an officer who told me that Brian was still in seg but that his medical condition was okay. I am so worried for him, but if I email the authority that you requested we do, then I'm afraid it will come back against him. Please reassure me that emailing these people would be a safe thing to do. Also Brian wrote me a detailed letter explaining everything that happened to him. He then asked me to make a copy of the same letter and send it back to him. Will this cause trouble for him? Please let me know, I'm extremely worried for my dear friend. - K
Old 03-23-2011, 10:50 AM

Does anybody know someone who is looking for some letters? :-)

Old 08-12-2011, 09:53 PM

My Fiance is of the Chippewa (sp?) tribe and he is looking for some spiritual guidance. Here's some of his story. He's been on the street for 9 years of his life. Doing what he has to to provide for himself. And me for 2/9. And he's wanting to learn more about his ways. He does smudges, sweats when he's out. But that the extent of his knowledge. If anyone would be willing to mentor him. I would be forever grateful.

For I do as much as I can but I'll be going to the states woman's correctional a short time after he leaves for the classifications here in WA. PM me for his info. thatnk you again
Old 09-04-2011, 04:45 PM

My friend is going through a hard time right now and could use some encouragement. He is at a point where he has lost trust in people and doesn't want to keep going. Would be great if somebody would take a few minutes of their time to write him an encouragement card or something. It would build him up a lot. Please send me a PM for his address. Thank you!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:30 PM

Default ~urgent~

my brother joseph, could use a pen-pal or more, he is currently sentenced to life in prison without parole, and he is innocent, we are currently looking for a paralegal or lawyer who can help file his federal writ of habeus corpus.. it needs to be filed by dec1,2011, thanks and god bless, his sister laurie

joseph lopez t-84032
c.s.p. lac c5 234 low
p.o box 4610
lancaster, ca 93539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
Please use this thread to let us know that your loved one could use a card, some cheering up or just someone to reach out...

If you're not comfortable posting the adress, ask for PM's...
Old 12-02-2011, 02:26 PM

Hello, here's a request from a friend who's been through a lot lately and really needs mail. It would be great if he got letters (no cards please) from people interested in a friendship. His birthday is on Monday. I know it's short notice but it would be great if he got mail this week... Thanks in advance!

Manuel Redwoman
Montana State Prison
700, Conley Lake Road
Deer Lodge- MT 59722 (USA)

Birthday: Dec. 5th, 1967
Heritage:
Native American (Northern Cheyenne/Lakota/Arapaho)
Height: 6ft Weight:
Long black hair, Dark Brown eyes

Manuel has been incarcerated since 1998, for fatally shooting a recidivist child molester who was after a little relative of Manuel's. This is his request:
Hi,
I’m 44 and single. I was born in Montana, where I still live. I'm athletic, 6ft tall, with long black hair. My heritage is Northern Cheyenne/Arapaho/Lakota.
In the free world I was a forest firefighter, auto mechanic and did carpentry work. I love nature, living outdoors, fishing and cooking for friends. My hobbies are horsehair crafts, beading, drawing, football, weightlifting and working out.
I practice my People’s cultural and traditional spiritual ways. I have completed paralegal studies, and as an activist I try to better my community.
I enjoy mail and putting feelings and real emotions on all issues. I really can't wait to build new friendships, especially in the USA but not only, so I will write anyone If you’d like to know more about me, please write me soon. Thanks for reading my request, and take care.
Respectfully,
Manuel Redwoman

more information here at honoryourspirit creation-website

Old 12-17-2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
Please use this thread to let us know that your loved one could use a card, some cheering up or just someone to reach out...

If you're not comfortable posting the adress, ask for PM's...
Could you PM me I would like you to send prayers to my Fiance who is in Federal Prison for the next 14years...Thankyou
Old 04-23-2013, 01:46 PM

Default I Would Be interested In Writing

I would be interested in writing to the one who has been in for 22 years. please send me his address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvercue View Post
Blessings,

I told my husband about this site, and he asked if anyone would be willing to write two close friends who have no one on the outside.

Both are very good people, as I know them, and I know the people my husband puts himself around...One of them had a wife but she has just completely left, he has been in 22 years. The other is my husbands Celly.

Please PM me if you are interested, these are good men that just need a little hope in their life.

Thanks so mcuh!!

Silver Cue
Old 04-23-2013, 01:54 PM

Default Hello I Have a Friend In Need Of Mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper07 View Post
Does anybody know someone who is looking for some letters? :-)
I have a friend that is in need of mail here is his info.
joseph A Gross 2C-21
BMRCC #S 08378
251 N IL Highway 37
Ina, IL 62846
born 7/15/58
He is elgible for parole in 8/20/18
Old 05-27-2014, 06:46 PM

sarah are you still in contact with johhny i have some huge news for him i am his sons david wife and johnny has 3 grandchildren and one on the way. me and david are wanting johnny to be in our lifes but also his grandchildrens life could you please some how call me txt or email me plz
Old 10-03-2014, 05:02 PM

Hi - my finance is looking for pen pals to help pass the time. He is early 40's, enrolled member of Prairie Band Potawotamie, loves football and basketball and music. He would love to hear from men or women, overseas ok too. He would really love to hear from any other Natives - he is currently in Florida. Please PM me for his address if you would be happy to write to him. Thank you.