Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:29 PM

Default Just a funny about underwear

I'm heading to see C this week and told him tonight that I wished I could wear a regular bra and all the reasons why. He listened and afterwards said he loved me even if I couldn't wear a wire bra. I told him that I loved him even if he had to wear tighty-whities.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris'Mrs2103 For This Useful Post:
schatzie73 (02-17-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2013, 10:17 PM

Thanked 1,458 Times in 820 Posts

Hahaha!! That is funny! My man hates his prison underwear and I just bought him 10 pairs of new boxers for when he gets out. Yah, I went a little overboard. Haha!
Old 02-17-2013, 12:01 AM
I hold my ♥ n my arms

Thanked 1,491 Times in 852 Posts

that's funny i always kid my man whenever i order him a clothing box and he asks for new underwear im always like don't going pissing me off or you'll end up with sum tighty whities
Old 02-17-2013, 01:41 AM
Waiting for him
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris'Mrs2103 View Post
I'm heading to see C this week and told him tonight that I wished I could wear a regular bra and all the reasons why. He listened and afterwards said he loved me even if I couldn't wear a wire bra. I told him that I loved him even if he had to wear tighty-whities.
LOL... I'm getting ready to visit my man next week and i also told him i hate not being able to wear my wire bra.... Damn prison system don't they get that some of us girls need our under wire.... lol
Old 02-17-2013, 02:46 AM

Does it really affect the metal detector? Because when I worked there, I was searched everyday and went through the metal detector every day and I never had a problem..the detector never went off that I can recall..unless when I came through and they wanded me, they figured it out but like I said, I don't even remember the detector ever going off...just curious..
Old 02-17-2013, 03:07 AM
Waiting for him
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatzie73 View Post
Does it really affect the metal detector? Because when I worked there, I was searched everyday and went through the metal detector every day and I never had a problem..the detector never went off that I can recall..unless when I came through and they wanded me, they figured it out but like I said, I don't even remember the detector ever going off...just curious..
Yes it does go off... Yrs. ago i went to visit my uncle in cali prison had a underwire bra on that went off and i had to leave to go bye a different bra...
Old 02-17-2013, 06:12 AM

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 6,452 Times in 3,299 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatzie73 View Post
I never had a problem either, must be a VA thing.

Site Mod: Virginia, General Health Care, PTO Lounge, Husbands and Boyfriends, General Prison Talk, Texas, and Prison Legal.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 AM
Donation Award 

First time I went to see my guy my bra set off the detector. I had to sit and wait for 2 female guards to take me in the bathroom and raise my shirt to prove I wasn't hiding anything in there. Missed 45 minutes of my 6 hour visit.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Survivor and Thriver!

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,173 Times in 2,977 Posts

My son has been home almost 2 yeArs. He has 30 pairs of nice underwear. It was the first thing he bought himself lol.

When I was lost--I found PTO. Thank you everyone.

"Pay it forward."
Old 02-17-2013, 02:16 PM

My bra used to go off...they would have me walk sideways and sometimes it didn't go off...or they would just wand me and let me through. They knew it was my bra and maybe since my man was never really a person of interest to them or at risk for contraband, they didn't seem to care.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Mrs. Shepherd

Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

When my I used to visit my ex I never went off. I went through the metal detectors with no problem now Im getting nervous...hearing about these no underwire stories because I CANNOT walk around with a bra with no underwire. Im on the smaller side but the girls arent...They'd send me home lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to JShep11711 For This Useful Post:
schatzie73 (02-18-2013)
Old 02-17-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShep11711
When my I used to visit my ex I never went off. I went through the metal detectors with no problem now Im getting nervous...hearing about these no underwire stories because I CANNOT walk around with a bra with no underwire. Im on the smaller side but the girls arent...They'd send me home lol!
And what woman wants to walk around feeling like the girls are flapping in the wind? Geez! I'm sure most of you are like me in that every morning when I go to visit I spend time making sure I look nice for my man. If I couldn't wear an underwire bra it would not be a pretty sight! Haha!
The Following User Says Thank You to NeverDull For This Useful Post:
schatzie73 (02-18-2013)
Old 02-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Mrs. Shepherd

Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverDull View Post
And what woman wants to walk around feeling like the girls are flapping in the wind? Geez! I'm sure most of you are like me in that every morning when I go to visit I spend time making sure I look nice for my man. If I couldn't wear an underwire bra it would not be a pretty sight! Haha!
RIGHT! Lol either that or I feel like theyre calling me the janitor cuz I'm sweeping the ground with them. Pretty sight? LOL He tells me mine are saggin already

Old 02-18-2013, 05:14 PM

Your too funny...i needed that laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShep11711 View Post