Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region I Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Florida - Region I Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities: Apalachee-E CI, Apalachee-W CI, Bay CF, Blackwater River CF, Calhoun CI, Century CI, Franklin CI, Gadsden CF, Graceville CF, Gulf CI, Gulf CI-Annex , Holmes CI, Jackson CI, Jefferson CI, Liberty CI, NWFRC, NWFRC Annex, Okaloosa CI, Quincy Annex, Santa Rosa CI, Santa Rosa Annex, Taylor CI, Taylor Annex, Wakulla CI, Wakulla CI Annex, Walton CI

Old 06-19-2012, 07:26 PM

My boyfriend was just sent to Graceville this past Friday. I already had an acct set up with Securus when he was at the Chipley Annex waiting to be transfered. He still hasent called and I was wondering how long it will take untill he can use the phone? Also when he sends the visitation form how long does it take before a approval is granted?How are they housed there? Does the money he had in his canteen go with him because this facility does not use jpay. Any other information i would greatly appreciate. Does anyone know anyone in there that can let me know he is ok? Im sure he is but i still worry.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM

my husband is in graceville cf and he is under confinment right now who do i talk to about what he is looking at time wise in there cause as a stated before he was do to be out Dec 1 and i have spoke to a mrs cally spelling is not right but she wont tell me anything and i am waiting on his letter but i want to know something soon pls help me
Old 10-08-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tladyluck78 View Post
my husband is in graceville cf and he is under confinment right now who do i talk to about what he is looking at time wise in there cause as a stated before he was do to be out Dec 1 and i have spoke to a mrs cally spelling is not right but she wont tell me anything and i am waiting on his letter but i want to know something soon pls help me
I know you have already sent him supplies right and have sent him a bunch of letters too. you will most likely get more information from him then from the CO's there. it could very well mess up his release day but i dont know for sure. but just write to him a lot. send him what you can to get him through the process. he will be able to tell you more once he knows what going on. Wish i had the answers you were looking for but really i dont i still have many years to go before i get as close as you are.

my life begins
Old 10-11-2012, 10:11 PM

Does anyone have any idea how the release process works? My guy is set to be released early next month. Can I mail him clothes for the day he gets out or do I just have to bring them with me when I pick him up? I know Graceville is a CCA facility so I'm not sure if what things they may do differently. Any guess on midnight releases or is it basically on their schedule as long as it is before 11:59?

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
Old 12-04-2013, 09:49 PM

Hi just read your post and was wondering if you could send me info on hotels. My fiancé is there and just got approved to see him. Thanks stacy

email address removed per PTO policy

Last edited by InsomniaCT; 12-07-2013 at 10:48 PM..
Old 12-07-2013, 09:57 PM

Unhappy Happenings at Craceville?

Hi everyone,
had anyone heard anything bad thats going on in this Facillity?

There is some strange things going on there with my Son, who already put in an complaint...and it pushes up real bad so he want me to contact a Lawyer.

Happy for every little hint I get on Graceville.

Thanks so much in advance

Without faith, nothing is possible.
With it, nothing is impossible

~ If it weren´t for Hope, my Heart would break ~
Old 01-05-2014, 06:09 AM

My man is at Graceville. What kind of stuff are you talking about?