Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Kern Valley State Prison located in Delano, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #376  
Old 05-08-2012, 01:26 PM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawthorne,CA
Posts: 647
Thanks: 53
Thanked 169 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by traviesita View Post
Ladies.. on the weekend that THU has visits can the other inmates in building 1-6 make a window appointment??

Yes you can visit behind glass
__________________
The Wife
Sponsored Links
  #377  
Old 05-08-2012, 04:00 PM
traviesita's Avatar
traviesita traviesita is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Califas...
Posts: 3,280
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 1,835 Times in 1,056 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Yes you can visit behind glass
great! thanks...
__________________
Site Moderator:
Cali What you Need to Know ~
Arizona ~ Arkansas~ KVSP ~ Loving a Lifer
  #378  
Old 05-09-2012, 12:03 AM
sac_girl sac_girl is offline
''TILL DEATH DO US PART''
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 240
Thanks: 94
Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts
Default

so if I ever want to go for a non contact visit.will they ever let you in with out a appointment?
__________________



faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
  #379  
Old 05-09-2012, 08:26 AM
ALWAYS HERE 4 M's Avatar
ALWAYS HERE 4 M ALWAYS HERE 4 M is offline
Still loving my hubby...
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,667
Thanks: 1,847
Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac_girl View Post
so if I ever want to go for a non contact visit.will they ever let you in with out a appointment?
no, you need an appointment for non contact visits.
__________________

The Following User Says Thank You to ALWAYS HERE 4 M For This Useful Post:
sac_girl (05-09-2012)
  #380  
Old 05-12-2012, 01:29 AM
sac_girl sac_girl is offline
''TILL DEATH DO US PART''
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 240
Thanks: 94
Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Can you wear grey pants to visiting? Or black pants with the grey tint?
__________________



faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
  #381  
Old 05-12-2012, 11:44 AM
HisLightShines's Avatar
HisLightShines HisLightShines is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 339
Thanks: 145
Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac_girl View Post
Can you wear grey pants to visiting? Or black pants with the grey tint?
You can wear both, grey or black w a tint.
The Following User Says Thank You to HisLightShines For This Useful Post:
sac_girl (05-12-2012)
  #382  
Old 05-12-2012, 04:30 PM
sac_girl sac_girl is offline
''TILL DEATH DO US PART''
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 240
Thanks: 94
Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda

You can wear both, grey or black w a tint.
Thanks
__________________



faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
  #383  
Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 PM
wuerrita82 wuerrita82 is offline
Banned
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fresno
Posts: 873
Thanks: 547
Thanked 299 Times in 204 Posts
Default

Is it contact visits for THU this wknd or the following? my bf is n D3 but wanted to make sure he got visits this wknd before making my appt.
thanx n advance
<3
  #384  
Old 05-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Inhishands's Avatar
Inhishands Inhishands is offline
Day BY Day
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: CA USA
Posts: 1,943
Thanks: 3,903
Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,026 Posts
Default

D 7 & 8 get contacts this weekend if yours is in D3 it would be behind glass
__________________
Smooth seas do not a skillful sailor make.
  #385  
Old 05-14-2012, 11:15 PM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawthorne,CA
Posts: 647
Thanks: 53
Thanked 169 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhishands View Post
D 7 & 8 get contacts this weekend if yours is in D3 it would be behind glass


Woo hoo! Lol
__________________
The Wife
The Following User Says Thank You to trueblue310 For This Useful Post:
Inhishands (05-15-2012)
  #386  
Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 PM
hiscoqui's Avatar
hiscoqui hiscoqui is offline
~My Penguin*His Coqui~
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: So Cal, LA area
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 879
Thanked 1,061 Times in 362 Posts
Default

does anyone know the rules about taking in prescribed medication? Is the yellow bottle with ur name sufficient or do you need a drs note?
__________________

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

  #387  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:39 AM
HisLightShines's Avatar
HisLightShines HisLightShines is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 339
Thanks: 145
Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiscoqui View Post
does anyone know the rules about taking in prescribed medication? Is the yellow bottle with ur name sufficient or do you need a drs note?
Im pretty sure you need the dr to write what it is, and why you need it, as well as the importance level, like if it will sustain life and such...but I could be wrong boo, call and ask. Im so excited to see you this weekend! I've missed my wifey! We have both gone through sooo much rough stuff this past month! Sheesh...see what happens when we miss a month together? Luv u!
  #388  
Old 05-16-2012, 11:43 AM
hiscoqui's Avatar
hiscoqui hiscoqui is offline
~My Penguin*His Coqui~
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: So Cal, LA area
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 879
Thanked 1,061 Times in 362 Posts
Default

U weren't suppose to answer me lol u pretty much think the same as I do. I called but no one Is answering not even Denning. I asked the girl who answers and she said no unless they hold it for u and u go to them and take it infront of them when it's the time to take it. So we'll see
I also can't wait to see you booo I think i may go Saturday morning though and just do one night.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda View Post
Im pretty sure you need the dr to write what it is, and why you need it, as well as the importance level, like if it will sustain life and such...but I could be wrong boo, call and ask. Im so excited to see you this weekend! I've missed my wifey! We have both gone through sooo much rough stuff this past month! Sheesh...see what happens when we miss a month together? Luv u!
__________________

Did you know that when a penguin finds its mate they stay together for the rest of their lives? I found my Penguin

  #389  
Old 05-16-2012, 11:52 AM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawthorne,CA
Posts: 647
Thanks: 53
Thanked 169 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Hey ladies. Quick question. What's the policy on.sandals again? It's about that time to pull out the sandals again with this Damn heat so do they need to have backs or are flip flops okay??
__________________
The Wife
  #390  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:08 PM
ALWAYS HERE 4 M's Avatar
ALWAYS HERE 4 M ALWAYS HERE 4 M is offline
Still loving my hubby...
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,667
Thanks: 1,847
Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Hey ladies. Quick question. What's the policy on.sandals again? It's about that time to pull out the sandals again with this Damn heat so do they need to have backs or are flip flops okay??
they dont need to have a back but they have to be hard soled. So you cant wear those rubber old navy type sandals. Hope this helps. Good luck
__________________

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALWAYS HERE 4 M For This Useful Post:
Inhishands (05-16-2012), trueblue310 (05-16-2012)
  #391  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 PM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawthorne,CA
Posts: 647
Thanks: 53
Thanked 169 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALWAYS HERE 4 M View Post
they dont need to have a back but they have to be hard soled. So you cant wear those rubber old navy type sandals. Hope this helps. Good luck


Oh ok.. hmm.. the ones I think I want to wear do have backs but they're kinda like super flat u know what I mean? Lol
__________________
The Wife
  #392  
Old 05-16-2012, 03:08 PM
HisLightShines's Avatar
HisLightShines HisLightShines is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 339
Thanks: 145
Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Hey ladies. Quick question. What's the policy on.sandals again? It's about that time to pull out the sandals again with this Damn heat so do they need to have backs or are flip flops okay??
I wore flip flops last time with no back, they have to be a hard sole though, like you cant wear the rubber flip flops. I found some really cute ones at sears and they are all on sale too. like 7.99, normally 24.99. =)
  #393  
Old 05-16-2012, 03:29 PM
ALWAYS HERE 4 M's Avatar
ALWAYS HERE 4 M ALWAYS HERE 4 M is offline
Still loving my hubby...
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,667
Thanks: 1,847
Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Oh ok.. hmm.. the ones I think I want to wear do have backs but they're kinda like super flat u know what I mean? Lol

Yeah as long as they are hard sole...you can wear them
__________________

  #394  
Old 05-16-2012, 06:30 PM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawthorne,CA
Posts: 647
Thanks: 53
Thanked 169 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Thanks ladies. I'm just gonna wear some flip flops. Man I put some on today and I gotta get uses to that shit between the toes. I forgot they hurt at first, well ateast they hurt me lol
__________________
The Wife
  #395  
Old 05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
HisLightShines's Avatar
HisLightShines HisLightShines is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 339
Thanks: 145
Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
Thanks ladies. I'm just gonna wear some flip flops. Man I put some on today and I gotta get uses to that shit between the toes. I forgot they hurt at first, well ateast they hurt me lol
Or u can do like I do, I rock my old navy flip flops with socks, ninja turtle toe status! Lmfao! That might help u get used to them again...I rock mines year round, even when its freezing, I just throw some of my knee high crazy color sox on.
  #396  
Old 05-16-2012, 07:17 PM
trueblue310's Avatar
trueblue310 trueblue310 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hawthorne,CA
Posts: 647
Thanks: 53
Thanked 169 Times in 135 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmackAmanda View Post
Or u can do like I do, I rock my old navy flip flops with socks, ninja turtle toe status! Lmfao! That might help u get used to them again...I rock mines year round, even when its freezing, I just throw some of my knee high crazy color sox on.

You've gone to visit like that?

Yea I don't. I'm always in my flats or boots. I haven't worn sandals in lile a year and these things are hurting! I'm wearing them around the house trying to break them in lol
__________________
The Wife
  #397  
Old 05-16-2012, 08:31 PM
HisLightShines's Avatar
HisLightShines HisLightShines is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside County
Posts: 339
Thanks: 145
Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue310 View Post
You've gone to visit like that?

Yea I don't. I'm always in my flats or boots. I haven't worn sandals in lile a year and these things are hurting! I'm wearing them around the house trying to break them in lol
no girl, I didnt go to visit like that! Are you kidding me? Those people would think I lost my damn mind!@ hahahah Im just sayin, like I rock that shit when I run to wal mart and its cold, or I gotta hit up 7-11 at midnight for a diabetic sugar free slurpee. ( thats the only place that has sugar free slurpees!)
  #398  
Old 05-16-2012, 09:44 PM
sac_girl sac_girl is offline
''TILL DEATH DO US PART''
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 240
Thanks: 94
Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Sorry if I am asking questions that you already answered on previous post..how early do I have to get to the visit before my appointment?
__________________



faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
  #399  
Old 05-17-2012, 01:50 AM
wuerrita82 wuerrita82 is offline
Banned
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fresno
Posts: 873
Thanks: 547
Thanked 299 Times in 204 Posts
Default

R visits still 1hr for behind glass when sny doesn't have contact visits
thanx
<3
  #400  
Old 05-17-2012, 09:19 AM
ALWAYS HERE 4 M's Avatar
ALWAYS HERE 4 M ALWAYS HERE 4 M is offline
Still loving my hubby...
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,667
Thanks: 1,847
Thanked 1,586 Times in 1,149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sac_girl View Post
Sorry if I am asking questions that you already answered on previous post..how early do I have to get to the visit before my appointment?

at least 30 minutes
__________________

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
visit problems, visiting drama, visiting process

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2013 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics