Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jails > Arizona State Prison Complex - Tucson
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Arizona State Prison Complex - Tucson Topics and discussion specific to ASPC - Tucson in Tucson, Arizona.

Old 04-27-2012, 10:41 PM

Default Clemency Board

I just posted in general prison talk....meant to be here. Does anyone know the # for the clemency board. I have to verify a hearing date for my fiance. Thanks!!

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgreenthumb67 View Post
I just posted in general prison talk....meant to be here. Does anyone know the # for the clemency board. I have to verify a hearing date for my fiance. Thanks!!
Sorry to burst your bubble, you LO will NOT get a Clemency hearing, for a parole violation. Clemency involves the Governor in a state case and the president for a federal case. He will not get a hearing. He will probably meet with his counselor and fill out some paperwork and it will be presented to the Deputy Warden and sent to Central.

A parole violation just puts you back in prison till the end of your sentence. Standard protocol.

When charged with a crime, you have the police as your arresting agency, the jury to determine your guilt and the judge to determine your sentence. On parole, your Parole officer is your Police, Judge and Jury. A Parole officer has quite a bit of power and influence.

What seems like a minor violation to "us" is pretty serious to a parole officer.

My Paulie was just presented his release packet and it's very detailed what he can and can not do. Any violation will put him right back in to the end of his sentence.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:40 PM

Yeah. I only said it was minor cause the IFF Liaison called it that. No idea WHO those people are. Anyway praying for the best, preparing for long haul til Dec!! I realize he has a slim to none shot at getting out. The parole officer doesn't know him at all...the old one knew him for YEARS!! Only hope maybe is if I can somehow get the old one to talk to the new guy??? Can't hurt???

Old 05-09-2012, 06:24 AM

Hmmm....his counselor told him he would be having a hearing in a 3-4 weeks with the Clemency Board. Course now the warrant is cancelled so....???? God knows I am clueless about ALL this stuff!!!

Old 05-09-2012, 12:52 PM

Yeah his process sounds way more complicated then a typical violation.... sorry I'm not much help with this.

Old 05-23-2012, 03:55 PM

His hearing is next Thursday!! I've been praying and praying for favor with the board....his jailers and fellow inmates as well based on Proverbs 16:7. Those who pray...please pray with me. Thanks! If nothing else...this time has made us stronger..individually and as a couple and he has drawn closer to God, so nothing is wasted. God uses even the bad/hard stuff for our good and His glory. Jeremiah 29:11 & Romans 8:28. Hopefully my "Preacher" man (his name in there) will be home in June....if not, well....he will be in Dec. We'll make it somehow!!! Thanks!!

1 Corinthians 1:25-29