Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Stalking the mailman.....

I am glad you got mail and visited his family. Tell your hubby we said "Hi!"
Old 05-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Where's my mail ! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua's_Girl View Post
My moods change like the wind too when it's that time of the month. I mean really swing! I am a mess........maybe that is why I am having a flooding aray of emotions right now......maybe my time of the month is coming soon.(I am 2 days late.) Sorry I know TMI!
i dont mind at all. I dont think its TMI. I truly think I need to tell him at some point about my mood when its time. He is calling tomorrow and I dont want to ball for the entire call . I know if I get a letter tomorrow or that package I will be balling. Seriously how do you tell a guy about women stuff lol. I feel like I am a hot mess to. I am actually debating taking the call tomorrow in fear of my mood. God help me now!
Old 05-07-2012, 12:36 PM

Honestly, J can tell when he recieves my letter if "it's that time of the month". He says my moods are all over the place. So I actually broke down and told him about it. Like when it starts and ends, and that right before and about a day after I am a hot mess of emotions. I would tell him about it. That way he can stay clear for a few days until the storm settles so to speak.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Where's my mail ! lol

Thanks for letting me know you told your guy. I really think I have to tell him. I am soooooo moody! I am really bad a few days before and usually the first day of, then i start to settle. But look out the few days before, i am a you know what!
Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecoffee
Thanks for letting me know you told your guy. I really think I have to tell him. I am soooooo moody! I am really bad a few days before and usually the first day of, then i start to settle. But look out the few days before, i am a you know what!
Aw it sucks that time of the month in more ways then one...my man knows when I'm on mine too he says that's when the green monster comes out lol cuz i really get moody and emotional...he treds lightly during that time. I def suggest telling him that way he knows...it helps. Good luck lady
Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua's_Girl
I am glad you got mail and visited his family. Tell your hubby we said "Hi!"
I'll tell him. And i had a good weekend it was so hard to leave
Old 05-07-2012, 02:14 PM

Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,617 Posts

So hi all. Live this room! I didn't get mail but I got the picture we took when our friend visited weekend before last. It's the 3 of us. So I kinda got mail.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Where's my mail ! lol

I love pictures. I am getting all excited just waiting for his present in the mail! On the other note I will have to tell him or he is going to start thinking I am a crazy woman!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucos Queen
Hi ladies, I've missed you all! i was out of town for the weekend went to see my husbands family. I got home and had two letters waiting for me, get this...they were both 17 pages long!! Lol he wrote me a book. I was smiling crying laughing angry and happy reading them lol felt i was on a roller Coster of emotions. He wanted to thank you ladies for helping me control my anger when he didn't write for almost 4 weeks lol he is very thankful i found you all here. He also says for you all to keep your heads up wants you all to know your strong women if you can't tell i tell him about you wonderful sportive ladies. Well hope your all having a fabulous day, and are getting mail....now time for me to catch up reading what i missed here while home.
Wow 17 pages each!! That is awesome! The ladies on here are great....when I feel bad they always have something positive to say and make me feel better....even if it is not directed specifically to me....it all helps

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
Old 05-07-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecoffee View Post
Ever since I had my daughter 3.5 years ago my moods for the time of the month are out of control.......I just can't control my mouth no matter how hard I try. Just tell him when you start and when you end.....that way he treds lightly that week or so!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:59 PM

No mail since April 12th hes in segregation and theyre on lockdown all the time he did something but I dont know what. I have PMS Im so moody. Im so disgusted I didnt even check the mail today. Send me good vibes and crossed fingers I need it.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
His Princess!!!

So I get an envelope in my mail and no letter inside. This pisses me off I know its the prison staff right? don't they check the mail before going out? well they never seal it especially since he's in the hole, last time I got a letter and it was open but luckily the letter was still in there and today I get one and nothing inside....I called the post office to see if they found it but of course they said no. I'm so frustrated since this is the only way we can communicate right now, and they can't even do their fricken job right man! ugh!

I love you baby! You and I til the End of our time....

Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
Old 05-07-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Hi ladies, I've missed you all! i was out of town for the weekend went to see my husbands family. I got home and had two letters waiting for me, get this...they were both 17 pages long!! Lol he wrote me a book. I was smiling crying laughing angry and happy reading them lol felt i was on a roller Coster of emotions. He wanted to thank you ladies for helping me control my anger when he didn't write for almost 4 weeks lol he is very thankful i found you all here. He also says for you all to keep your heads up wants you all to know your strong women if you can't tell i tell him about you wonderful sportive ladies. Well hope your all having a fabulous day, and are getting mail....now time for me to catch up reading what i missed here while home.
I love this! Aww!! I remember getting 17page letters, my guy just mentioned it last week. One of our "remember when's". Hopefully I get them again someday.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:09 PM
His Princess!!!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsgirl76 View Post
No mail since April 12th hes in segregation and theyre on lockdown all the time he did something but I dont know what. I have PMS Im so moody. Im so disgusted I didnt even check the mail today. Send me good vibes and crossed fingers I need it.
lol I feel you...it's gonna be okay, I need the good vibes too but Im sending you some right now It's funny how we get, knowing that this is all temporary, I hate it though but Im still here so I gotta love it! hahaha so stay positive...someone has it worse that's for sure! keep your head up and I will do the same

I love you baby! You and I til the End of our time....

Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay1 For This Useful Post:
tomsgirl76 (05-07-2012)
Old 05-07-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1 View Post
So I get an envelope in my mail and no letter inside. This pisses me off I know its the prison staff right? don't they check the mail before going out? well they never seal it especially since he's in the hole, last time I got a letter and it was open but luckily the letter was still in there and today I get one and nothing inside....I called the post office to see if they found it but of course they said no. I'm so frustrated since this is the only way we can communicate right now, and they can't even do their fricken job right man! ugh!
WOW!! No letter inside the envelope??????????? I would have been really mad......call the mailroom and see what happen. Just tell them you recieved the envelope the letter was suppose to be in but no letter.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
WOW!! No letter inside the envelope??????????? I would have been really mad......call the mailroom and see what happen. Just tell them you recieved the envelope the letter was suppose to be in but no letter.
We had that happen. I got the envelope which was fantastic because my uncle had just passed away and he drew him for me on it. No letter ever turned up and it was hugely important. We named it the "lost letter".
Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse

I love this! Aww!! I remember getting 17page letters, my guy just mentioned it last week. One of our "remember when's". Hopefully I get them again someday.
Lol this is the first usually they are 10 pages..I've just loaded him up on mail and he was catching up after not writing for so long. We don't have phone calls yet or visits since he was moved to Florida in Dec. And I'm on Washington....when we had all that we didn't write often...
Old 05-07-2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark

Wow 17 pages each!! That is awesome! The ladies on here are great....when I feel bad they always have something positive to say and make me feel better....even if it is not directed specifically to me....it all helps

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
They are a huge blessing
Old 05-07-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:

Lol this is the first usually they are 10 pages..I've just loaded him up on mail and he was catching up after not writing for so long. We don't have phone calls yet or visits since he was moved to Florida in Dec. And I'm on Washington....when we had all that we didn't write often...
Man so far away! I'm sorry he's that far.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse

Man so far away! I'm sorry he's that far.
Yea its been hell for sure!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:

That would suck, i would be mad as heck!! And of course when you call the mail room about something like that they don't know shit nor do they care. That's another thing i hate about Florida they can't seal their mail....I'm sure letters get lost allot. When my man was here they sealed their mail. Good luck to the lady who got an empty envelope just recently, i hope they can track down the letter
Old 05-08-2012, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucos Queen View Post
That would suck, i would be mad as heck!! And of course when you call the mail room about something like that they don't know shit nor do they care. That's another thing i hate about Florida they can't seal their mail....I'm sure letters get lost allot. When my man was here they sealed their mail. Good luck to the lady who got an empty envelope just recently, i hope they can track down the letter
They should seal them. All of J's letters have either been licked shut or taped with a small piece of tape. (He is FL too!)

I am heading off the post office in an hour or so to mail J a 6x9 envelope full of blank notebook paper and 10 letter size envelopes with a stamp on each envelope.(I also wrote on the outside of the 6x9 envelope what was in there so they wouldn't return it as it being padded/bubble.) I hope he gets it, and I hope this makes him write me faster too!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:00 AM

No mail from J today. I knew this was going to happen because FL DOC doesn't mailout on Saturdays and it only takes 2 days to get to me when J mails out. Still it hurts...... I hope by Saturday I get something from him......if not I think I am done!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
They should seal them. All of J's letters have either been licked shut or taped with a small piece of tape. (He is FL too!)

I am heading off the post office in an hour or so to mail J a 6x9 envelope full of blank notebook paper and 10 letter size envelopes with a stamp on each envelope.(I also wrote on the outside of the 6x9 envelope what was in there so they wouldn't return it as it being padded/bubble.) I hope he gets it, and I hope this makes him write me faster too!
Yea there is tape on my mans letters too
Old 05-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
No mail from J today. I knew this was going to happen because FL DOC doesn't mailout on Saturdays and it only takes 2 days to get to me when J mails out. Still it hurts...... I hope by Saturday I get something from him......if not I think I am done!
I hope you get something too! Reread the last letter and write him using that as your emotional guide. It may help. Or write all the frustrations out then toss the paper. I'm sorry your not getting mail yet. I don't expect any until later this week.